Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Christmas

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:45 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 459 Total Views

We started a new thing this year to help figure out what she REALLY wants. I took a piece of notebook paper and split into 4 sections: WANT, NEED, WATCH(could use WEAR instead), and READ. There was room for about 7 things in each section.  One of her 7 things under want was a new flashlight! ROFL!

What do your 2003 babies want for christmas?

butterfly on head
Forgiveness is setting the prisoner free and then realizing the prisoner was you. 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lorelai
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:11 PM

None of your kids want anything??

Oh

Ok

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease." - Thomas Alva Edison

lortje
by Member on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Sorry, I must have missed this post. The sectioning of the paper was a good idea I think.

My son is 6 today and he could not think of a darn thing he wanted for his birthday. I finally took him into a store and he picked out some Army men. We have had a hard time this year thinking of what to get the kids and they really don't want or need anything. I guess I should be glad, but I don't want them to be disappointed on Christmas... we are still working on it!

Good luck!

No one on her deathbed ever wished she had spent more time cleaning, and no one on her deathbed ever regretted spending too much time with her children. - Martha Sears

Lorelai
by on Dec. 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM

LOL I know this is a quiet group, but oi vey... :-)

"The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patient in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease." - Thomas Alva Edison

mumtotwoboys
by Member on Dec. 16, 2009 at 8:48 PM

LOL.  Sorry.  Oliver is getting a few (b/w b-day and xmas) big Lego sets and some new Leapster games (I hit up a huge sale on Leapfrog.com the weekend after Thanksgiving).  I bought Twister that I am going to wrap up for both him and my 3 year old for family game night.  I am also a huge book fan so he has a few new books also. 

The list thing is a good idea.  Up until now, (we won't be able to get away with this next year LOL) I have bought whatever I think he'll like and then kind of "steered" his thinking towards that when it comes time to sit on Santa's lap and ask for something :-)

Lilypie 1st Birthday TickerLilypie Kids birthday TickerLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
ethansandjsmom
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 10:20 AM

My son wants a Wii we have one in the house already but he wants his OWN! He is getting the tag reading system and books a few ds games   ben 10 figures and transformers     clothes and thats it    for his birthday he will get a video game and they are going to the movies

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lorelai
by on Dec. 18, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I made our BIG christmas purchase last night. We've been talking about getting a telescope for years and she loves the stars, So i bought one. That set me back a little bit...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)