Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stupid uterus!

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:03 PM
  • 3 Replies
I've had the worse past couple of weeks. I went to the er on the 6th for a uti and some cramping. They did an ultrasound and only saw a sac but nothing inside and the sac was measuring less than 5 weeks, but I was 5w4d. At my appointment the next week I had an ultrasound and still nothing inside sac so I was ordered tons of blood work, 28 tubes to be exact!! Today I had my ultrasound to see if anything new happen, and at first the dr couldn't find anything in the sac but then realized I have a tilted uterus and moved the wand around and bam there it was, my baby with a strong beating heart!!! I was thinking for sure I was gonna have a blighted ovum and the past week I just knew I wasn't pregnant anymore and after seeing my baby I can't get over it. I am so flipping excited and can't stop looking at the ultrasound.
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ms.jennuhfer
by New Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Due June 3 (from lmp) Baby is measuring a few days behind with a due date of June 6 but dr wants to keep it at June 3.
Mommy052012
by Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 4:18 AM
Aww 😃 Little gummy bear. A tilted uterus can be tricky!
miasmommy21407
by Member on Oct. 20, 2017 at 10:07 PM

Awe! So glad they found your little one. I'm sorry you had to go through so much before you were able to see your baby though! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)