Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to October 2018 Babies! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Congratulations on your pregnancy! 

LET'S CHAT! 

Please reply to this post, introduce yourself and tell us what's on your mind today!

Here's a few questions to help get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. When is your due date? 
  2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? 
  3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up?
  4. What do you have planned for today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them.  You can 'Like' their replies, as well.

You'll also find moms chatting by posting & replying on the group.

Please feel free to reply to any posts that you see and start your own posts, too.  Make yourself at home and join in!

stork

by on Jan. 31, 2018 at 9:22 PM
Replies (21-24):
kman88
by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 9:55 AM

1. When is your due date? Based off conception 10/30. Based on LMP 11/3. 
  2. Is this your first baby? If not, how many other kids do you have? I have a 4.5 year old DD who has been asking for a baby sister for atleast 2 years!!! 
  3. Where do you live?  Where did you grow up? Born and Raised in Nebraska!!! 
  4. What do you have planned for today? Work, blood test to confirm on my lunch break, then some more work. 
SaimyaAndJoeJr
by on Feb. 27, 2018 at 5:25 AM
Hello ladies my name is Elysia and I am a stay at home mom to three wonderful children. I have two girls 9 and 6 and one boy 4. I have a wonderful husband who I have been with for 10 years. I just found out yesterday that I was pregnant, but I had a feeling considering the bloating and 7 days late on my period. I have not told anybody expect my MIL, ill probably save the news for a couple of months.Since this is my fourth and last child I want to do a water birth. My last three kids were born via c section, but its still a hope of mine. I am very big into homeopathy and I have one of the best homeopathic doctors around so I am working with him to heal my scarf tissue and strengthen my organs so my dream may be possible. My first appt is tomorrow, after which I will make my first appt to my OBGYN. Wishing good luck to all the ladies in this group as well take this journey.
silka08
by Member on Feb. 27, 2018 at 6:04 PM
Hi!

I'm due October 27 or 28th.

Definitely not my first, #6! Pregnancy number 9 though, so holding our breath this little sticks around ♡

I live outside of Philadelphia, PA. Grew up in central PA though.

I planned to write, I work for a parenting website, but toddler kept me busy 😊
olive85
by Member on Feb. 28, 2018 at 8:48 AM

My EDD (as of now) is October 18. This will be my 3rd. I live in Georgia.  Do we have a facebook page set up yet

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)