Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Picture post ♥️♥️

Posted by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 8:46 PM
  • 12 Replies

Mobile Photo

Good evening ladies I know I am a little late to joining the group !!! Anyone wanna share selfies so we can get to be familiar it’s faces ?!?

Here is me I am Melissa , I go by MiMi I am 37 and due Oct 7

P.s I love me some Snapchat filters lol sorry in advance
by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RutterMama
by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi! I'm Tia, will be 36 in May. Baby #3! This is the hubby and me! We've been together 18 years, married 15.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

RutterMama
by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

OH, and due Oct 27, but my first came at 39w, second at 36 - both on their own. So I'm expecting first week in Oct.

Momlife81
by Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 10:59 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!

Quoting RutterMama:

Hi! I'm Tia, will be 36 in May. Baby #3! This is the hubby and me! We've been together 18 years, married 15.

Momlife81
by Member on Feb. 21, 2018 at 11:00 PM
Yeah they won’t let me go past 38 weeks so that due date won’t happen lol 😂 I’ll be lucky if I make it to October lol ! It all depends on my blood pressure

Quoting RutterMama:

OH, and due Oct 27, but my first came at 39w, second at 36 - both on their own. So I'm expecting first week in Oct.

RutterMama
by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I've never had a BP issue, I'm just a ball of nerves right now!

Quoting Momlife81: Yeah they won’t let me go past 38 weeks so that due date won’t happen lol 😂 I’ll be lucky if I make it to October lol ! It all depends on my blood pressure
Quoting RutterMama:

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

RutterMama
by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Aww, thank you! This was at a training for our company in Nashville.

Quoting Momlife81: Absolutely gorgeous!
Quoting RutterMama:

Kjl620
by Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 8:28 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

My 2 year old took this pic they other night! I though she did really good lol!

I'm Katie, homeschool Mom to 6, wife to my Love for 14 years, baby #7 is due around Oct 10, but I'm usually induced because my babies don't seem to think they need to vacate.
Momlife81
by Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Absolutely great job at photography!! Gorgeous! Lol I used to asked to be induced when I was younger now they do it because they are afraid of pre e turning into e !!

Quoting Kjl620:

Mobile Photo

My 2 year old took this pic they other night! I though she did really good lol!

I'm Katie, homeschool Mom to 6, wife to my Love for 14 years, baby #7 is due around Oct 10, but I'm usually induced because my babies don't seem to think they need to vacate.
_ethansmommy
by Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Hi! I'm Shaunna. I will be 32 in July, mother of 4 and 2 Angel babies, baby #5 is due October 11th. I've never been late! This one will probably a tad bit early. I won't induce again, I'm a bit of a crunchy mom haha. Really hoping my little one comes at a decent time because my fiance and I were planning on getting married the 7th of October of 2020. Can't mess up a birthday! We have been together for 5 years, he's my greatest love!
tuckermum
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2018 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I am Crysta. I'll be 26 in May. Edd is Oct. 10th.

I just took this we are still hanging in bed since it takes me a while to get up from feeling so sick lol.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)