Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you think of pregnant women in bikinis?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 12:42 PM
  • 8 Replies
Will you wear a bikini this pregnancy? If you won't, is it because you don't like how you look or you don't think it's appropriate for pregnant women to do?
by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 12:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
_ethansmommy
by Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 1:15 PM
I sure as hell am going to rock that shit!
britishmummy
by Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 4:51 PM

I will be 18 weeks when I go on my week long cruise with the girls...You bet I'm rocking a bikini with my muffin top lol.

RutterMama
by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 6:29 PM

I sure will!! Maternity bathingsuits are UGLY! 

Tonysgurl05
by Member on Mar. 6, 2018 at 6:33 PM
Nope. But I won't one when not pregnant either. I wear a tank top swim suit with boy shorts.
mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2018 at 1:08 AM

same, not a fan pregnant or not. I wear a workout shirt. we're not big swimmers though. 

Quoting Tonysgurl05: Nope. But I won't one when not pregnant either. I wear a tank top swim suit with boy shorts.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
Proverbs 30:5 Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him. 

mom2gabnchris
by Member on Mar. 7, 2018 at 9:00 AM
Super cute! I say do whatever makes you happy, and screw what anyone thinks! I’m going to Vegas and Dominican Republic this summer, and I’ll definitely be rocking one!! 👙
RutterMama
by on Mar. 7, 2018 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

YES girl!!!

Quoting mom2gabnchris: Super cute! I say do whatever makes you happy, and screw what anyone thinks! I’m going to Vegas and Dominican Republic this summer, and I’ll definitely be rocking one!! 👙

Lilypie Maternity tickers

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

Kjl620
by Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 8:59 AM
Definitely not for me!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)