Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't wait to be a stay at home mom again!! Working for Fred Meyer is a joke. Especially when pregnant!!
by on Mar. 6, 2018 at 4:39 PM
Replies (11-14):
tuckermum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 7, 2018 at 8:39 AM
I hope he can get it back. So that you can get a break.

Quoting _ethansmommy: My is trying to get his old job back, then I can stay home. Hopefully soon! I used to live it, but now things have turned shitty unfortunately. I miss staying home with my kiddos, working has been nice at times but I'm over it

Quoting tuckermum: I'm so sorry to hear that. How early do you think you'd get to stop working?
Ive been a SAHM for 5 years. I think being a working mom is tough. I can't imagine. Especially if it's for a place you don't like working at :(.
natlogancas
by Member on Mar. 7, 2018 at 6:26 PM
20 weeks!!! Geez I will get only 6 weeks max before they replace me. My job is awful with time off (5 days a year) no paid sick leave. I also work 11.5 days 630am-6pm

Quoting lovingmama726: I at least will get 20 weeks off school when the baby comes!
RutterMama
by on Mar. 7, 2018 at 10:39 PM

Wow! 20 weeks is GREAT!

Quoting natlogancas: 20 weeks!!! Geez I will get only 6 weeks max before they replace me. My job is awful with time off (5 days a year) no paid sick leave. I also work 11.5 days 630am-6pm
Quoting lovingmama726: I at least will get 20 weeks off school when the baby comes!

Lilypie Maternity tickers

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

lovingmama726
by Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:15 PM
It's 20 weeks off school because of what I'm going for and if be having the baby in the middle of a 10 week block and off for 8 weeks due to csection so I have to take 2 10 week blocks off.

Quoting RutterMama:

Wow! 20 weeks is GREAT!

Quoting natlogancas: 20 weeks!!! Geez I will get only 6 weeks max before they replace me. My job is awful with time off (5 days a year) no paid sick leave. I also work 11.5 days 630am-6pm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)