Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Started spotting yesterday...

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Went to the doctor today. I literally didn’t expect to see a heartbeat. I had it in my head that this pregnancy was over. Turns out, baby had a heart rate of 176! It was 160 before lol! And the spotting? I have placenta previa. Hopefully the placenta moves! Lol! Picture for funsies!!!
by on Mar. 7, 2018 at 8:20 PM
Replies (11-18):
RutterMama
by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 9:32 PM

I. Would. Die.

My biggest baby was 6lb 12oz

Quoting tuckermum: 12lbs!!! Wow!! My Dh was almost 10 lbs thankfully my ds and Dd were 7lbs
Quoting hkmiller: Oddly enough, my sister had it too. Hers moved, but she ended up with a c section because baby measured a little over 12 lbs lol! It was dead on too!
Quoting tuckermum: Yay!!! Such great news!! Oh yeah you've got plenty of time for the placenta to move I had it at 20 weeks with Dd and it moved. : )

Lilypie Maternity tickers

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

hkmiller
by Member on Mar. 8, 2018 at 10:25 PM
Haha my daughter was 8lbs 14oz. I don’t want any bigger than that lol!

Quoting RutterMama:

I. Would. Die.

Quoting tuckermum: 12lbs!!! Wow!! My Dh was almost 10 lbs thankfully my ds and Dd were 7lbs

Quoting hkmiller: Oddly enough, my sister had it too. Hers moved, but she ended up with a c section because baby measured a little over 12 lbs lol! It was dead on too!

Quoting tuckermum: Yay!!! Such great news!! Oh yeah you've got plenty of time for the placenta to move I had it at 20 weeks with Dd and it moved. : )

RutterMama
by on Mar. 8, 2018 at 11:39 PM

Oh my gosh, no joke!! This one is already measuring small (4d behind) - but I'm not worried about that.

Quoting hkmiller: Haha my daughter was 8lbs 14oz. I don’t want any bigger than that lol!
Quoting RutterMama:

I. Would. Die.

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." ~ Isaiah 41:10

tuckermum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 8:23 AM
DH's mom isn't very big.
I was super scared at the idea of it since my first was a boy so I was afraid he was going to be big like his dad.
Ds was 7lbs 4 oz and Dd was 7lbs 5 oz

Quoting RutterMama:

I. Would. Die.

RutterMama
by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:19 AM

I don't know how much David weighed... BUT...

His mom is 5' nothing and about 115lbs

His dad 6'5" aout 170lbs

My mom 5'2" and about 120 when she died

My dad 6'1" and about 190 when he died.

Skinny and thin is just our way of life! Haha

Quoting tuckermum: DH's mom isn't very big. I was super scared at the idea of it since my first was a boy so I was afraid he was going to be big like his dad. Ds was 7lbs 4 oz and Dd was 7lbs 5 oz
Quoting RutterMama:

I. Would. Die.

tuckermum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:44 AM
Yeah my Dh doesn't look like he would have weighed that as a baby ha ha. He's 6ft and 160 maybe lol I told him I'm sure his grandpa was disappointed he didn't get his linebacker lol.

We've got all heights and weights in our family.
I'm sorry for your losses.

Quoting RutterMama:

His dad 6'5" aout 170lbs

Quoting tuckermum: DH's mom isn't very big.
I was super scared at the idea of it since my first was a boy so I was afraid he was going to be big like his dad.

Quoting RutterMama:

I. Would. Die.

RutterMama
by on Mar. 9, 2018 at 9:19 PM

Thank you, it was in 1996, I was almost 14. I've had a really tough life.

Quoting tuckermum: Yeah my Dh doesn't look like he would have weighed that as a baby ha ha. He's 6ft and 160 maybe lol I told him I'm sure his grandpa was disappointed he didn't get his linebacker lol. We've got all heights and weights in our family. I'm sorry for your losses.
Quoting RutterMama:

His dad 6'5" aout 170lbs

Quoting tuckermum: DH's mom isn't very big. I was super scared at the idea of it since my first was a boy so I was afraid he was going to be big like his dad. Ds was 7lbs 4 oz and Dd was 7lbs 5 oz
Quoting RutterMama:

I. Would. Die.

tuckermum
by Bronze Member on Mar. 10, 2018 at 8:49 AM
I'm sorry to hear that.

Quoting RutterMama:

Thank you, it was in 1996, I was almost 14. I've had a really tough life.

Quoting tuckermum: Yeah my Dh doesn't look like he would have weighed that as a baby ha ha. He's 6ft and 160 maybe lol I told him I'm sure his grandpa was disappointed he didn't get his linebacker lol.

We've got all heights and weights in our family.
I'm sorry for your losses.

Quoting RutterMama:

His dad 6'5" aout 170lbs

Quoting tuckermum: DH's mom isn't very big.

Quoting RutterMama:

I. Would. Die.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)