Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Member Ranks Contest

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 215 Total Views

Hey TV Fans,

I would like to draw your attention to the left side of your screen. There you will see under the "Browse Group" heading:

Member Ranks

When you click on it you will find out how the ranking system works. You will also notice a little something extra near your avatar with you post. This tells everyone what your ranking in this group is.

So, we will be holding a monthly contest. If you want to participate just bump this post today and on the last day of the month.

The member with the highest ranking gets to name that level. The name of that level needs to be TV related, please! If there is a tie you will need to go to the link and under where it says your current ranking it says how many posts and replies you've made. You'll need to post that number to determine the tie breaker.

In the event of another tie we will at that point determine the best course of action. Most likely we will let both name a level that hasn't already been named.

Oh, one more thing. If you are a member of the Admin Team it won't show up what level you are so if you want to participate please post what level it would show up as in your "bump" to join in. For example, I would be a:

Bronze Member

but, near my avatar it will say "Group Owner".

Have fun!!

Sandy

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Kel13lighthouse
GOOD~BYE! IT'S BEEN A WONDERFUL HOME AWAY FROM HOME AND I WILL MISS YOU ALL!
Today at 12:06 PM
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:36 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)