Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FX Sons Of Anarchy

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:49 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 331 Total Views
2 moms liked this

So is there a specific place for Sons of Anarchy posts or is right here okay? Anyone know?

Holy crappy SOA starts in just 3 weeks. I'm so freaking excited. (And so happy that I don't have to wait till November like past season start dates) But I'm a little torn on what they have done with the time line. I mean I'm glad that they aren't waisting a bunch of the season's episodes on showing the guys in jail. I'm glad their just getting right down to the good stuff. But at the same time I'm kind of bummed that they have jumped a head 13 or so months from where season 3 left off. I mean, picking up with the guys just getting out of lock up we miss Tara's pregnancy and birth of her and Jax's new baby, and a lot of Abel growing up. I would have also liked to see how exactly things worked with the MC and how it operated with most of it's members behind bars.I keep seeing clips and teasers of Season 4 and I'm having total withdrawals. It's making it so hard to wait for season 4 to start. But on a plus side SOA seasons 1 and 2 are on Netflix. SO maybe taming my SOA cravings with a refresher is a good idea. I need to catch up on season 3 too.

Is it just me or is it really the only down side to this show that it runs a year in between season? (well very close to a full year)

But again so stoked, Bring on the violence, nudity and dirty language. Oh and of course the bikes and hot, bad ass guys. Yeah Jax looks really Different with his short hair, but still very sexy. Maybe even a little bit more sexy and hard core with short hair.

So ladies .... Join in here. Thoughts and feelings on SOA past or current seasons??

Anything in particular you are hoping to see more of in this up coming season of SOA? Yes more naked Jax of course. But anything else?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
brandi185
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 8:35 PM

i am a whole season behind on this show.  i'm waiting for season 3 to be released and am going to dvr season 4 until i catch up.  i tried not to read too much of what you wrote but i glanced at the last question and my eyes popped.  that would be nice to see, yes.  i didn't think i would like this show but i love most of the characters especially katie segal.  i think it is the idea of a group of people that is like a family.  that's what it was like as a navy wife, minus all the illegal stuff.  i miss that.

toomanygone1130
by Member on Aug. 18, 2011 at 12:55 PM

Oh sad, Season three was pretty good. It actually bugged me because it kind of dragged a little bit. It took them 13 episodes to make it threw something like 2 weeks worth of story line. But getting to watch all the episode back to back, or at least not having to wait a week to see each episode would probably make it a little better.

I never though I would like the show either. I had never heard of it till half way threw the second season. My hubby had been watching all season and finally about half way threw I decided to watch an episode with him. It only took one episode and I was hooked. Just before season 3 started I got season one and two and caught up on the whole thing. It's a really good show.

I also love the family aspect of it. I too love Katie Segal's Character. She's so motherly to all the characters. I especially loved how season 2 portrayed her. The monarch and what not. She can be so evil too though LoL idk I just love the whole thing, such a great show.

I saw a clip from season 4 on face book last night. It was a prison scene. At the first of the clip it had a caption that said "124 day inside" or something like that.. It was of Jemma and Tara going to visit Jax in jail. They have his new little boy with them and it's shows it as the boys maybe a month old (if that) and it's Jax first time seeing him. It's was a very sweet scene. The clip was only about 2 and a half minutes long but I'm glad I got to something. I've been scrounging the web for any different clips and teasers I can find.

Quoting brandi185:

i am a whole season behind on this show.  i'm waiting for season 3 to be released and am going to dvr season 4 until i catch up.  i tried not to read too much of what you wrote but i glanced at the last question and my eyes popped.  that would be nice to see, yes.  i didn't think i would like this show but i love most of the characters especially katie segal.  i think it is the idea of a group of people that is like a family.  that's what it was like as a navy wife, minus all the illegal stuff.  i miss that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)