Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hockey!!! hockeyhockeyhockey.... I love hockey!

Posted by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 193 Total Views

To state the obvious: I am an avid hockey fan!For local hockey I go to UAF games almost exclusively. To me the Ice Dogs is testosterone on ice, whereas the Nanooks play a real game.

And guess what this weekend is!!! HOCKEY! I know, I know... I seem a little overly excited, but it's the beginning of the season and I wait all summer for this! So yeah, games are on both Friday and Saturday nights. I bring my kiddo with me and he loves it. He gets to scream and yell and be crazy and pound on the glass and make noise with his kazoo (yes, he has a kazoo he brings to sporting events). So if anybody wants to go I'm always up for company, otherwise it might be just me and the kiddo rocking the game. I don't care which night I go as long as I go at least one night.

Anywho, let me know!!! Games start at 7:35pm on Friday and 6:35pm on Saturday. We can meet up at Fred Meyers in advance to purchase seats together.

by on Oct. 12, 2009 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NDesmond
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Anybody? Somebody? Nobody?

Well gee... Aren't we just a lively and exciting group?

.JP.
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 6:45 PM

LOL I know right...I dont want to bring Haile so I'm not sure that I can go...How much are the tickets anyway?

NDesmond
by on Oct. 14, 2009 at 7:58 PM

I don't recall the exact price, I think it varies. This game may be a bit cheaper because it's a non regular season game (kind of a scrimage). It also changes based on where you sit. I think they're around $15 each or something for the good seats (cheaper if you're a student). 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)