Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LF : Someone to watch/help with DD during the day, a few times a week.

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 2:02 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 426 Total Views

Hi mamas... I'm starting college online Sept 12th and it's been over 5 years since I've been in school and I want to focus 100%. My DD is pretty clingy so I'm just looking for someone who would want to entertain her while I do class and homework. You could come to my house.. take her to the park.. whatever. I dont drive in the winter so I couldnt bring her to you. Please let me know! :)

by on Sep. 4, 2011 at 2:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Timon6903
by Group Owner on Sep. 6, 2011 at 1:53 PM

Good luck on your search...it took me forever to find someone to come to my house to watch my girls. I would say if you know any SAHM talk to them since it's not very often, or if it's an after school thing maybe find a teenager looking to make a little bit of cash.

BettyBlythe
by on Sep. 6, 2011 at 4:58 PM

Thanks.. I would ask someone I know.. but I don't know anyone! Haha. I fail pretty hardcore at meeting other moms. Did you just ask someone you knew? i wouldnt be opposed to having a teen come after school.. I dont even know how to begin to search for someone like that. 

Quoting Timon6903:

Good luck on your search...it took me forever to find someone to come to my house to watch my girls. I would say if you know any SAHM talk to them since it's not very often, or if it's an after school thing maybe find a teenager looking to make a little bit of cash.

Timon6903
by Group Owner on Sep. 8, 2011 at 1:23 PM

Yeah I just asked someone I knew, she needed the cash but not a real job that way she could still spend time with her kids, it actually is working out well. I love not exposing my kids to all the daycare germs and they get to stay home and I can control what they eat and the type of learning that goes on. Childcare in Fairbanks is outrageous (so is housing but whatever). I think maybe you should be able to call the high school and talk to maybe the guidance counsoler to see if they know any teens looking to make a little extra money who have a car and are reliable.

areilbelle
by on Sep. 10, 2011 at 11:49 PM

did you ever find anyone?

BettyBlythe
by on Sep. 11, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Nope. :(

Quoting areilbelle:

did you ever find anyone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)