Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Babysitters?

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:46 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 249 Total Views
Okay ladies I need your help.  I started working in the evenings at Sears but I need to go in at 4:30pm my fiance doesn't get off until 5 pm so can any of you ladies recommend someone who would be a good  babysitter for an hour and 1/2 at the most on the days that I have to work at 4:30.  Thanks in advance!!

Sierra
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 4:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
momof2girls05
by Member on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:24 PM
I'm not endorsing this, just meerly passing on the info.  I got this in an email from Parenting Magazine.  I have not used it or even checked it out but thought I'd share it.  If anyone does use it, maybe let the rest of us know how it works.

View a web version of this email.

Sittercity Babysitting Petsitting GET A SITTER AND GET YOUR LIFE BACK Between braving the morning commute and reading enchanting bedtime stories, you're one busy parent. That's why Sittercity, America's first and largest parent-babysitter matchmaking website, makes your search for a fun-loving, activity-generating sitter as quick and simple as possible.
Sittercity Offer
Through Sittercity, you'll have access to:
  • Over 150,000 sitters nationwide
  • Our four-step screening process
  • Background checks on sitters
  • Feedback on sitters from other parents
  • Interactive tools, resources and checklists (like our rate calculator)
  • ...and much more!
Sittercity Petsitting Have any furry, feathery or scaly family members? Your Sittercity membership also gives you unlimited access to hundreds of thousands of petsitters at no extra charge! Watch the Cash Roll-in Get more out of your membership: For each friend you refer who signs up for Sittercity, you get $10 in movie tickets and they get 10% off their registration. EMAIL OPT-OUTS
Click here for more information on how to opt-out of marketing communications from us and our partners, or copy and paste this link into your browser:
www.timeinc.net/subs/privacy/pa/emailprivacy.html

PRIVACY POLICY
Please read the Parenting Privacy Policy, or copy and paste this link into your browser:
www.timeinc.net/subs/privacy/pa/policy.html

FOR FURTHER COMMUNICATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
Parenting Magazine Customer Service
Attn: Consumer Affairs
3000 University Center Drive
Tampa, FL 33612-6408

MichelleB317
by New Member on Jul. 18, 2007 at 12:09 PM
If you are still looking, I would love to.  I am a stay at home mom, with 2 beautiful babies.  I will also be getting my day care license the 1st week of August.  I have completed CPR and First Aid training, all I have left to do is the state required orientation.  My number is 402-261-5630, and my name is Michelle.  Let me know!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)