Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any good health spells? REALLY NEED HELP!

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 281 Total Views

I have been in terrible health the past two months and I was just wondering if anyone has any good health spells I can use?  I've been suffering from depression, headaches, stomach issues, and back and neck problems.  (BTW I am seeing doctors for these issues but I thought that maybe if I did a cleansing spell it would help). 

by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
IceMistress105
by on Feb. 28, 2010 at 1:20 PM

Have you ever thought of getting a Reiki treatment done? I know after I had mine, I felt great! I am only a level one in Reiki, so I can't help you distant wise. But See if you can find someone in your area. I don't know any spells ... Only thing I can think of is meditations.

imdbbduck
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 7:08 AM

I don't know any spells, but could recommend some possible dietary changes if you're interested.  A visit to a good chiropractor ( preferable one who does trigger point therapy or has someone in the office who does) could help with the headaches, back, neck, and possibly even the stomach problems.

mama1tanya07
by on Mar. 1, 2010 at 8:59 AM

Update:  I went to the doctor yesterday and I've got a mild case of acid reflux and I'm on Prilosec which is helping.  Also imbbduck I am seeing a chiro, and that has been helping.  I found some good spells so I am going to try one of those, just for that extra boost of positive energy I need!

ladydriad
by on Apr. 11, 2010 at 10:16 PM

Try this, it is a visualization technique I learned many years ago. Understand your body and subconscious know what created the troubles, they also know how to make them go away. Stand in a relaxed manner with your hands at your sides and eyes closed. Take three slow, long, deep breaths, as you inhale think to yourself "I bring the cosmic forces into my body", as you exhale think to yourself "asking strength, protection, and guidance". After the third time you should feel a little tingly, this means you have connected to the cosmic forces as they are now interacting with your body. Raise your hands and think/ask "cleanse me of all negativity" and visualize a pure white light emanating down from above, as it permeates your body, slowly filling each part from your head to your toes, literally "see" the darkeness being forced out and overcome. When done lower your hands and cross them over your heart and give thanks to the universal energies which have come at your request. After this you should feel refreshed and rejuvenated.

If you are more into candle magic you could carve a symbol to represent yourself into a green candle (green for the nuturing aspect of nature which promotes health), then anoint the candle with full moon charged anointing oil projecting your intent for health into the candle. Then at your leisure light the candle let it burn as you will. This stores your energy, desire, and intent to heal into an object that can be released over time without draining you and your resources any further.

argentsygnus
by on Apr. 12, 2010 at 7:49 PM

Quoting ladydriad:

Try this, it is a visualization technique I learned many years ago. Understand your body and subconscious know what created the troubles, they also know how to make them go away. Stand in a relaxed manner with your hands at your sides and eyes closed. Take three slow, long, deep breaths, as you inhale think to yourself "I bring the cosmic forces into my body", as you exhale think to yourself "asking strength, protection, and guidance". After the third time you should feel a little tingly, this means you have connected to the cosmic forces as they are now interacting with your body. Raise your hands and think/ask "cleanse me of all negativity" and visualize a pure white light emanating down from above, as it permeates your body, slowly filling each part from your head to your toes, literally "see" the darkeness being forced out and overcome. When done lower your hands and cross them over your heart and give thanks to the universal energies which have come at your request. After this you should feel refreshed and rejuvenated.

If you are more into candle magic you could carve a symbol to represent yourself into a green candle (green for the nuturing aspect of nature which promotes health), then anoint the candle with full moon charged anointing oil projecting your intent for health into the candle. Then at your leisure light the candle let it burn as you will. This stores your energy, desire, and intent to heal into an object that can be released over time without draining you and your resources any further.

What a nice visualization.  I think I will try that tonight.  It sounds very similar to some others that I have done in the past. :)

ladydriad
by on Apr. 12, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Oh please do, and tell me how it works for you?!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)