Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

car protection

Posted by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 8:32 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 606 Total Views

any good but simple spell i can do to protect our new used car. I like me son to help he is 7 years old

thanks all

by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 8:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
MamaK88
by Willow on Feb. 11, 2012 at 11:58 AM

Hermes/Mercury is the Greco Roman god of Travel (as well as communication, commerce, trickery, and healing).  Make a charm to hang from the rear-view mirror!  You can include an old mercury thermometer and some gold coins, or a winged shoe...

Also you can smudge the car with a sage stick and or cleanse it with salt-water or both, walking first windershins (counter-clockwise) to banish negativity, and then deosil (clockwise) around the car to attact the good. 

saphire_eyes802
by Rowan on Feb. 11, 2012 at 1:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Like the ideas in MamaKs post. But be careful with hanging things from the rearview. In some states that is illegal (to have anything hanging from the rv mirror). :-).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rohansmom137
by on Feb. 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM

thanks I will do the second one as  i don't know about  how legal it is to hang things in the rearview mirrior in new york.

j.patzer
by on Feb. 15, 2012 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting rohansmom137:

thanks I will do the second one as  i don't know about  how legal it is to hang things in the rearview mirrior in new york.

the rv merrow is not the only place to keep its, say a prayer to him or your god/dess and keep them anywhere in the car. put the in a pouch and in the glove box or center consul, hang it from the gear shift or a sticker onobtrusive in the back window.

flutterbeckie3
by on Oct. 7, 2012 at 5:55 PM

I am interested in doing this as well, thanks ladies for the great ideas!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)