Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms Teaming Up invites you to explore....SoyLicious.com

Posted by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 100 Total Views

Sign up today for your own Candle Business and be a part of Moms Teaming Up today! 

Candle of the Month Candle Consultant program comes with: 

• Monthly AutoShip of:
    • 20 oz. Cascade Candle
    • 11 oz. Cascade Candle
    • 4 oz. Room Spray
    • 6 pack tart chunks
    • A Retail value of over $45! All items will be the same fragrance. Fragrance changes every month
  • Your very own SoyLicious.com website (just like this one) where you can recruit affiliates and earn commissions on sales up to 40% in your shopping cart!

CLICK HERE to visit our Moms Teaming Up cafemom group to get started or for more information! We will help you get 3 referrals and teach you how to get 3 more. Teamwork WORKS!

http://www.cafemom.com/www.MomsTeamingUp.org%20

Denise
My Blog

Free Logo Design

Denise
My Blog

Free Logo Design

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 6:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
karenshell
by Member on Dec. 1, 2009 at 10:10 PM

The timing is now to get in on top!  We work with you to help you succeed with our business.  Come check us out!

We are a GoGreen Company!      Free Logo Design

Mom2two925
by Member on Dec. 3, 2009 at 8:29 AM

I love this team and the products so much!  Today I recieved my Start right kit!  Tomorrow I begin with Basket Parties - I can't wait for the sales to come rolling in....  If you have thought about starting a home business, this is a great opportunity for anyone.  With products that are in hot demand, priced for market conditions and this fabulous team - we are all set for success...  Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today..  You will be so happy you joined us!

holding ornaments

Moms Teaming Up with SoyLicious.com

www.MomsTeamingUp.org

DogsMom
by New Member on Dec. 3, 2009 at 9:20 AM

Would I be able to do this?  I love candles, but have no family (a few old old ladies left)  and live in an area where I know no one.  I do not reliably have a car to get out. After I earn some money, that is a goal.

Can I do this and make money online, maybe with a few phone calls, and a craft or vender show a few times a year?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)