Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am Spending time with my kids, and making money.

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:50 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 147 Total Views
I get to stay at home with my 3 wonderful kids and make an income. I don't always have to say "No" to them anytime they want something, I can finally afford to say "Yes". I love that feeling. I don't always say yes, I don't want to spoil them, but at least now I can choose when I say no.
I have this amazing Inc500 wellness company to thank for this. This company is making it possible for me and many other moms to stay home and still have an income. There's no selling, no product stocking and no parties. We have an awesome compensation plan and virtually unlimited income potential.
We also have a phenomenal support team. We have our own personal mentor to help us every step of the way, and the entire team to turn to. We have free ongoing training and our own personal website. I've never had this kind of support anywhere I have ever worked before.
If you would like to learn more about this spectacular RISK FREE opportunity, please visit my website click on "get more info" and just follow the steps. I will personally contact you within 24 hours for a quick 10 minute interview to see if this team and company are right for you. Thank you.
www.workathomeunited.com/carlaperry
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)