Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Earn while you learn/Great tax deductions/dont pass up this opportunity to watch your children grow!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:41 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 108 Total Views

15 year old health benefits company is looking for dedicated people to join our team.  This can be a part time or a full time position.  Motivation and personality are a must!  You must be comfortable helping people over the phone.  All training is provided in your home at your leisure free of charge. You will set your own hours.  We offer a free benefits package to all of our home workers and we have a 401K option as well.  No traveling, mandatory meetings, contracts or quotas.

My name is Aleli and I am a IBO with AmeriPlan  
What do you receive when you enroll as a broker w/ us?
* Your VERY OWN business
* A business that pays you for life and is 100% willable and sellable
* Benefits package for your entire household
* A 401k option
* AD&D policy
* Many corporate discounts (i.e. Dell, Office Depot, 1-800 FLOWERS,  Frames Direct, Glamour Shots, Sprint PCS and more!)
* We will overnight to you all the marketing materials
($45 value)
     you need to get started in your business:
         Marketing DVDs
         Membership Brochures
         Enrollment Forms
* $50 in gift certificatesfor our sales aid store to purchase

your business cards, letterhead, etc.
* Full training and support thru conference calls, recorded calls and a training  

website.
* Personal mentor-ship from myself and my team.  You are never alone, we
     want to help you succeed!
* The flexibility to set your own schedule and work when you want.

Have you been waiting for the right opportunity?
If you would like to be a part of a winning team this is your chance.  AmeriPlan is a 15-year old, reputable company.

We are the nation's largest discount health benefits provider and offer benefits to almost two-million members nationwide.  From the comfort of our home we offer a service that allows people to save money on their healthcare costs...which is very rewarding!

If you would like more information on how to begin working from home with AmeriPlan I invite you to PM me or visit my website at  http://www.freedomathometeam.com/40516532   Wishing you every success!
by on Jun. 14, 2007 at 11:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)