Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WOW! I'm Working at Home, Making Money with my Kids Right Here With Me!

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:59 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 166 Total Views
I would have never thought it possible to love a job so much. I'm working at home, my kids are right here with me and I actually get a paycheck. I owe it all to this amazing team and Inc500 wellness company.
This incredible company has been in business for over 20 years and is a member of the BBB Hall of Fame. So I know it's not a scam, there's really no investment other than things I want to use to build my business and it's so simple to do. I have a great compensation package and virtually unlimited income potential.
This awesome team that I work with is always there to help and encourage me every step of the way.I have my own personal mentor, free ongoing training and my own personal website. And all of that is for FREE!!!!!
I would love to share this phenomenal RISK FREEopportunity with you. If you would like to learn more, please visit my website click on "get more info" and just follow the steps. I will personally contact you within 24 hours for a quick 10 minute interview to see if this team and company are right for you.www.workathomeunited.com/carlaperry
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)