Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

advice please!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:01 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 284 Total Views
 I have been a stay at home mom for almost 6 years now. My oldest is going into kindergarten this fall. and Im pregnant with a baby due in december. well my hubby recently moved out. so im on my own. I havent worked in 6 years and want to stay at home and breast feed my new baby full time. Is there anything legit I can work from home to make some steady money for my family to provide? We dont have a huge amount of money we need. Im just looking to make ends meet.I dont want to go out in the work force and put my baby in daycare and try to pay for daycare and bills plus running around my daughter to and from school at the same time. HELP!!!!!!!! any help is greatly appreciated!
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:03 PM
p.s. If possible I am hoping to find something to do online. I dont want to go and sell things cause I tried that with pampered chef and in my area selling things dont work!
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:07 PM

Hello, my name is Melodie Johnson, I am a mom of two little boys, those are my babies above!  I love spending as much time with them as possible, I believe that being a mom comes before my career, and that's why I love the company I work with!  I work when I want and how much I want so my family always comes first!   I work with a company that has over 50 years of unprecedented integrity, and does wonderful things for the environment and the lives of moms who want to work from home!  I am looking for moms who would love to join me and the team of moms I work with to make a difference for our families and our futures!

If you are interested in learning about the company I work with click the links below to learn more, I hope to hear from you soon!

Click below to listen to a 3 minute presentation!

Click below for an online presentation! (click, "open" when the window appears)

If you are interested in looking more into this opportunity visit my website at......

If you'd like, you can either fill out the form at the end of the presentation above or give me a call or send me an e-mail for more information.  
I would love to have you join my team of moms!

Melodie Johnson

The secret of success is having the courage to begin in the first place.

Good Morning America did a segment on Women working from home.

They researched 80 companies and chose five to hightlight in a segment on the show this morning...and one of them was the company I work with!!

First Oprah, now Good Morning America!  I am so proud to say that I work for this company!  I love working from home with them, and I love that everyone is recognizing this awesome company!

If you have any questions feel free to ask, you can contact me here on Cafemom or send me an email at

And here's a website that you can visit if you are interested in working for this amazing company like I do!!  Check it out!

by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:14 PM
Hi-I have been making a little money by doing "Get-paid-to" sites. It costs nothing to join-no selling at all. Tou basically make money by signing up for different things. Check out my website I am still working on it-but the basic info is there. You can get paid for doing short surveys-On one site I make 2.00 per survey-takes about 5 minutes to do the survey. Any questions just ask!! Some people make 1000 a month or more. Some things do cost-but you don't have to do those if you don't want to!!
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 9:19 PM
Check out what we do!

I am a SAHM and my kids have NEVER been in daycare!  I work this Business totally around my family's schedule and do very well.

No obligation:  just check it out & feel free to email me if you have any questions.

I am sorry to hear about your situation...this Business not only changes finances, but lives as well~builds confidence & self esteem.  Totally family-friendly & very supportive!!

ALl the best,
Cathy Jo
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 10:06 PM
Hi Trisha!

I love staying home with my two boys and I am able to do it with the awesome support of my Work At Home United team. We represent a company who's been in business 21 years and has an outstanding record with the BBB.

Let me share with you this wonderful opportunity!

Good Luck,
by on Jul. 14, 2007 at 11:21 PM
Check out this page on my Web site for work at home resources. If you are interested in doing something online, be careful of scams. You shouldn't have to give someone money to do work for them. Only direct selling companies will require you to give them money for a start-up fee or to purchase beginning inventory. Also, make sure that you check out companies with the BBB and online BBB.

Hope this helps.

by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 12:49 AM
Hi Trisha,

I am so sorry to hear about your current situation!

I was a single mom for 7 can be done! Keep your head up and push on!

I have recently started a business from home. It is really easy, a lot of fun and totally free to join. Please check out my info video. There is no risk and costs nothing. You have nothing to loose by joining. It is not get-rich-quick. Those are not real...they don't last! It will take a bit of time to get rolling but it will be so worth it! Go to: www,
Thanks for your time!
Best of luck to you!
God Bless,
by on Jul. 15, 2007 at 6:15 PM
please check out my site  sign in the guest book so that i can send you info and samples.  besure to include your phone # so that i can answer any questions that you might have before your info arrives.

emily severin
executive district manager
by on Jul. 16, 2007 at 3:22 PM
Hello Trisha!

If you're like most of us, you are very busy and your schedule is pretty tight. You know that staying at home with your children is right around the corner as soon as you can get some time to review the perfect home-based company. If you are still interested in bringing in an extra income, I can help.

We all have kids, careers, commitments and chores. On the Freedom at Home Team we are average people balancing the same stuff as everyone else with a little more flexibility in our schedule. I joined this team, in part, because of the flexibility it allowed for my family and me. The support and training is great and it allows me to put family first while making significant strides toward my financial goals.

When you work with our team your time belongs to YOU. There is no boss, no time clock, and no scheduled shift. We build our business when it fits our lives.

Tell us what you want to accomplish, I'll help you get there!
 Do you want Part-Time income? Are you looking for a hobby to generate a few extra dollars? Do you want to be at home Full-Time? Are you looking for total financial freedom and a new career level? Higher income? No matter what your goal, if you're reason why you want to work at home is big enough, I can help you succeed. We work with whatever your personal expectation level is in the business.

The Freedom at Home Team won't promise you instant wealth... If you are ready to train and work toward your own success, GAME ON.
 The first step is easy. Reply to this messageand let me know that you're ready to change your current situation and are serious about working from home.

Or visit my site and request an interview at (my wesite)

Nicole Williams
(317) 522-5088

<3 Nicole

Keeley Elizabeth

Click here for more information!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)