Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Work at home today with me, a leader that made $1200 this month working part time!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:30 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 167 Total Views
Hello!  My name is Christina and I started my business 8 months ago and never have looked back.  This is truely the best thing that has ever happened to my family.  My children will never have to go to daycare again.  I will never miss out on another "first" again!

My company is called Ameriplan and we are on the cutting edge of a line of business called consumer driven healthcare.  We are 15 years old and the leader in the industry.  We have 2 million members that are saving money with us every day!  My team has exploded and is growing even bigger!  We have an awesome support system in place to help you start your own business and become successful as well.

I am looking for SERIOUS business minded individuals that are coachable and willing to work at home.  If you have the desire to work and learn I would love to train you and help you get your business started as well.  This is not a get rich quick scheme.  It will pay you well if you work hard!  Ameriplan promises that with 2-4 years of consistant effort you will be making a 6 figure residual income.  They are delivering on their promise for me and I am only 8 months into it!

Our part time home workers average $200- $300 per week and our full time home workers average $400 - $500 a week. 
I am putting about 15 hours a week into my business right now. This is helping us pay the bills and get the kids extra fun things that we wouldn't be able to provide for them if I was just sitting here watching TV at night when they were sleeping! 
There is an initial investment of $95 to start your own business with us.  You can recoup that the very next day after you enroll!  Our commission checks range from $ 35.95 - $107.94 depending on the benefits package that you sell!  Those checks are mailed out to you the very next day after you enroll your new benefits plan member!  Then we also get a residual check each month that consists of all of our rollover business. You don't have to worry about selling more of your product to your existing customers each month.  These are health benefits.  Our members join with the need and intention of continuing their membership year after year!  We get paid each and every month that our members are on our books and with a 90% retention rate that is just AWESOME!!  My residual check has consistantly double each and every month!!

If you are sincerely interested in brining in an extra income at home please feel free to PM me, email me:
wiler@ameriplan.net or call me direct at: 260-444-3367.  Feel free to visit my websites as well: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/wiler and http://www.everyonebenefits.com/wiler

I am looking for people that are: 
- coachable and willing to learn
- able to put 10 - 20 hours into their business a week (at least)
- serious about starting a business at home
- enthusiastic about creating a better future for themselves

You will need:
- phone
- computer with internet access
- desire and will to work for yourself 

We provide:
* Free Dental, Vision, Prescription and Chiropractic Benefits for you and your entire household 
* Discount on health plans if you want them for your family

* 401k benefits available once you are promoted with Ameriplan
* Flexible hours - you set your schedule
* FREE Personal and internet training provided
* FREE $2500.00 accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance Program
* Five FREE professional e-commerce and movie web sites from our company. We can enroll members/brokers online. No faxing, no mailing.
* Willable/sellable business: You actually own the business. You can will it to your spouse or your children.
* In addition to the income, we receive discounts on local and long distance services, discounts from companies like Dell Computers, Office Depot, 1-800-flowers.
* And best of all DAILY PAY!!

~~~~Christina~~~~  
Ask me about affordable medical or dental coverage!
Stay home with your kids and make money! 

by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Tonyanchris
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:36 AM
I'm looking for stay at home job. Could I be one of the poeple you are looking for?
workathomemama
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:55 AM

Quoting Tonyanchris:

I'm looking for stay at home job. Could I be one of the poeple you are looking for?

You could be. First of all you need to understand that this is a business not a job.   Let me know if you are familiar with that.  You may want to check this out too: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=311438

~~~~Christina~~~~  

nanacarold
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 1:22 PM
   i would like more info. on your business
workathomemama
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:40 PM

Quoting nanacarold:

i would like more info. on your business
I have a big journal posting with a lot of details, you can check it out here: http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read.php?post_id=314550&edited=1

I have posted who we are, what we do, how we make money, just about everything.  So many cafe mom's hate being redirected to websites and hate being bugged on the phone so I just put it out there in black and white.  If you prefer a phone call, let me know and we will chat that way!  I am easy to work with.  I just want to get you all the info you need some way or another.

If you do want to research my site: http://www.freedomathometeam.com/wiler that will give you info on my team, testimonials, videos etc.

I would love to help you work at home.  After going thru all that info let me know if you are seriously interested.  I am holding a training call this thursday (Aug. 2nd) for all who are interested in going through the training prior to making the investment.  It is for serious people only, though.  So, lets get all your questions answered first.

Looking forward to talking to you!

~~~~Christina~~~~  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)