Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let me Enhance your life in 2009!! Shoppers or Business builders or both!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 98 Total Views

I am looking for mom's that want to shop from the comforts of their home!

You will be able to shop for products you are currently already buying at the store you shop at.

With us, you will get to shop online!  You will be purchasing products of a higher quality then you are currently getting.

You will be purchasing ecofriendly products at a lower cost then those found in the store!

Let me enhance your life in so many way's you never knew possible.

Let me help you SAVE  $$$, Let me help you save TIME!  You will be able to shop 24/7 (whenever you want to shop) 

You won't even have to drag the kids to the store with you to purchase these products! WAHOOOOOOO  family car

Hey did you get $100.00 in FREE products from walmart, sams club or cosco?

Let me let you have $100.00 in FREE products!  It doesn't get any cooler then that!

we have 350+ Products that your currently buying!  Let me help you save time and money! 

our product lines are :  Health, home cleaners, some food items, weight loss, fitness, skin care, make up, bath and body, dental.

I can also show you how to save money at other online retailers!  wahoooo more of your shopping done online and save more money, and save more time!

Let's get your shopping account set up today!

Anna
717-598-9259

Mom's delivering wellness

If you want to get your products paid for every month, you can also do the business, it is an awesome business opportunity.  Done completly from home!  All you need is your phone, and a computer!

No orders to take
No party's to go do
No collecting money
No Sales
No Risk!

I am looking for moms and or dad's or teams (mom & dad team) to shop or to do the business.  You do NOT have to do the business to become a shopper!  Just letting you know your options with us!

I love what I do!  Do you?  Join me today and earn a residual income!  You can do it!!  Have a wonderful day!  Mom's Delivering Wellness

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)