Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU HAVE FUN!.......

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:36 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 67 Total Views

I AM LOOKING FOR SERIOUS WOMEN WHO WANT TO MAKE MONEY, AND DON'T MIND TO DO A LITTLE WORK TO GET IT.  

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SELLING MY PRODUCTS HERE IS CHANCE TO GET STARTED FOR ONLY $10.00.

THIS $10.00 ENCLUDES: SHIPPING,

1-391 PAGE CATALOG AND 7 BROUCHURES,

ALL THE HELP I CAN POSSIBLY GIVE

TIPS TO GET STARTED,  AND MORE.......

ALL INTERESTED WOMEN PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFORMATION  812-657-7394  OR BY EMAIL @

sheilasgiftshoppe@yahoo.com     SHEILA HENDRICKS

YOU CAN ALSO POST YOUR OWN SPECIALS LIKE THIS ONE BELOW.......FIND OUT MORE BY CONTACTING ME............LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON!

FEBRUARY 5th, 2009  TODAY’S SPECIAL

GET FREE SHIPPING WHEN YOU PURCHASE ANY TWO OF THESE WONDERFUL CLOCKS!  THESE CLOCKS WILL GIVE ANY ROOM A WHOLE NEW LOOK. 

SHIPPING ON THESE CLOCKS WOULD BE $10.00 (IT’S FREE WHEN YOU BUY ANY TWO COMBINATIONS)

28396  BUCK CLOCK          "A magnificent buck rears his head over golden plains on this stunning wall clock. Wood. Uses 1 AA battery (not included). 15 1/8"" x 1/2"" x 21"" high. "                        $39.95

28397  SPIRIT OF THE WILD WALL CLOCK        "A wolf and eagle serve as a breathtaking design for this quartz wall clock. Wood. Uses 1 AA battery (not included). 15 1/8"" x 1/2"" x 21"" high.  "             $39.95

29489  WHITE MOTORCYCLE CLOCK                 "Elegantly styled vintage motorcycle graces this wall clock that pays due homage to an American original. Uses one AA battery (not included). 21 3/4"" x 1 1/2"" x 15 1/2"" high."                $39.95

31850     MOTORCYLE WALL CLOCK         "A classic vintage Harley awaits the open road on the face of this fine Quartz clock. Wood. Uses 1 AA battery (not included). 21 3/4"" x  1/2"" x 15 1/2"" high. "                     $39.95

FREE SHIPPING GOOD TIL MIDNIGHT TONIGHT, ORDER BY PHONE OR EMAIL TO GET THE FREE SHIPPING.

812-657-7394

sheilasgiftshoppe@yahoo.com

SHEILA'S GIFT SHOPPE  GIFTS FOR EVERY ONE FOR ALL OCCASIONS  

SHEILA'S GIFT SHOPPE  GIFTS FOR EVERY ONE FOR ALL OCCASIONS  

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)