Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

RULES, Please Read & Welcome , Come On In!

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2007 at 9:01 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 201 Total Views
As I have scrolled through the groups available on this wonderful site I noticed something was missing, a group for tween boys.  The tween groups are great, but it seems that most posts are about girls.  The parenting boys groups are also nice, but seem to be mainly about babies.  Hence the birth of the boys2men group :)  I am a VERY busy lady with a full time job and two boys to raise.  Daniel is 10 (11 in November) and is definately going through "the change".  Skylar is 8 (9 in October) and has Autism.  Due to the pressures of life for me and for all of you, I would like this to be a self supportive and managed group if possible.  Be honest with feedback and advice to others, but tactful as well.  We are all in this together and I wish this to be a safe haven and place of comfort and support, NOT a war zone.  I therefore leave you with probably the ONLY intelligent thing ever said on the Jerry Springer show...."Take care of yourselves, and each other"!

"Men are like fine wine.  They all start out like grapes, and it's our job to stomp on them and keep them in the dark until they mature into something we'd like too have dinner with."   Also appearing daily at a Myspace near you!http://www.myspace.com/krazykessingers

by on Jul. 4, 2007 at 9:01 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)