Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need help! 16 & confused!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:34 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 391 Total Views
I think I may be preganant, but Im not sure!
I took a home test way too soon, and I plan to take another, but I'm having a ton of sighs of pregnancy!
-sore breast
-veins of breasts
-tender breasts
-fatigue
-i have to go to the bathroom like every hour, but im not drinkign anymore liquids!
-and my stomach is like....constantly bloaty feeling!

Please let me know what you think!!!
by on May. 7, 2007 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hernandez71406
by on May. 7, 2007 at 11:35 AM
Its very possible that you could be pregnant because i was seventeen when i got pregant almost 18 and those are the exact symptoms that I had three weeks into my pregnancy. My suggestion to you is that you wait another week if you think you took the test to early and go to an OB or if you dont want your parents to know quite yet you should go to Planned Parenthood and they will keep everything confidential. They are very good at what they do there and I hope this helped you out. You can always mesage me if you need someone to talk to. Good luck Linda
ECummings
by on May. 7, 2007 at 1:15 PM
It is possibly that you can be. But if I were you I would just go to the dr. and find out. Stop stressing over it and just find out. Although usually you dont have to pee that until the baby is bigger. But everyone is different! Good Luck!!
marshallsmomma
by on May. 7, 2007 at 1:29 PM
HMM... well, i had those symptoms too, and sure enough i was pregnant. BUT... keep in mind that sometimes normal PMS can cause these symptoms too. I had so many false scares because i felt symptoms similar to yours and i was just going to start my period...! i would just wait until you miss your period (if you havent already) and take a test a few days after that.. good luck!! take care
- Jenn
meliscool72
by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:00 PM
it might be because you might be dehydrated, but if you are don't sweat it. it will be hard to raise a baby, to tell you the truth. if you need any advice or some other advice i will be happy to help you as much as i can. in case you are just relax and be calm as much as you can.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)