Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Even more scared!

Posted by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:20 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 307 Total Views
So, going out to buy another home test tonight!
Any brands recommended for the best results!

Today in the locker room, a fellow sophmore commented on how big my boobs had gotten recently, and then asked about the bruises!
I was like what bruises?
I looked at my chest....discretely in the mirror!
The veins are really dark.
My gym shorts are feeling kinda snug, and I feel really bloated! But I wont get my period for another two weeks!
I drank about 12 oz of fluid today, but I had to pee, seriously, at least twice every hour!
Then my friend pulled me aside and said that she had veins just like ine when she was a few weeks pregnant!
I feel light headed alot, and certain smell, like our biology room, makes me dizzy, I can smell everything!
And..idk I've been feeling nauseas periodically throughotu the day!

I dont know what's going on!
HELP!

by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
lyndonsmom
by on May. 7, 2007 at 6:26 PM
Ok the ONLY test I ever recommend is the digital!  They give you a straight answer you don't have to mess with the lines.  I think they are like $15.  Kind of expensive but totally worth it.  Good luck I hope you get whatever outcome you want!
AustinsMommee
by on May. 18, 2007 at 11:36 PM
I agree. the digiatl one's are the best...expensive but if you pick the right one...the only thing youhave to buy are the pee strips in the future.  that's exactly how I felt when I was prego....I was late though..so that was kind of a big hint....I'd suggest taking a test asap....I got huge fast. by the time I was four monts....had to buy maternity shirts and pants....I looked like I was having twins.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)