Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want another kid

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 1:09 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 524 Total Views
I want to be asked when i'm having another kid
i'm going on 22 and my son is going on 2
i can't wait to have another one
my mom told me that people are asking her friend at work (that was pregnant the same time i was) when she is having another kid
but my mom did not ask me
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 1:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shawna02
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:44 AM
WHEN ARE YOU HAVING ANOTHER KID? LOL BUT SERIOUSLY WHEN ARE YOU MY DAUGHTER IS 18 MONTHS AND I AM EXPECTING MY LIL BOY ON THE 16TH OF MAY
Armywife05
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:56 AM
i've been tring to get pregnant for a couple of months but nothing
i didn't have to try this hard with my first kid, i just tried twice in one month
now i can't try for 5 more months b/c my hubbie is in boot camp then he does his training
he's wanting me to have another kid too!
shawna02
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 5:30 PM
If you really really want one i would advise you to have sex everyday when he gets back so you can make sure you get pregnant lol I know it sounds freaky but it should work i mean did you go to the doc to see if you were fertile or do you know?
MelissaDamian9
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 6:52 PM
This is what I say or suggest, if you are financially ready, and stable and you are ready for the added pressure, go for it if not wait alittle while, I have 3childrena nd I am 21 years old even though I do have my 2 girls, they are with ther dad I do have my 6 month old son and expecting on in August, I am done with kids after this one, I would have waited but my dh is 36 and we figured it is time to just kick back and watch them grow up, I would like to have a couple more but because of complictions due to me with c-sections I cant! But if you feel ready to have a nother go for it, I believe that kids are great and I would have a million if I had the money and the patience!
lyndonsmom
by on Mar. 2, 2007 at 9:50 AM
The army situation is what makes it so hard for me.  I don't know what your husband is going to be doing in the army but we decided to have a baby and 9 days after she was born he had to leave, Hosestly I would find out where he is going and what the situation is going to be in a year.  I know it really sucks to have to plan your future around the army because it is so undecided and unpredictable but I would not recommmend trying for a child if you know he is going to leave.  Right now my daughter is 6 months he has been gone for 6 months and he could be gone up to another year.  He just came home from RnR and I am pretty sure I am prego again.  All I know is the Army is an emotional roller coaster and it is hard to handle with children.  I wouldn't change my choice for the world but I am just warning you it is really hard to deal with all on your own.  I do have to say that 2 years apart is perfect though :)
Armywife05
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 8:51 AM
i've been taking care of my son by myself when my husband has been gone
and my son was such a daddy's boy before he left to   that's what makes that so sad Cry
but i think that i can handle 2 kids by myself   i babysit my neices and nephew all the time     sometimes by myself and still have my kid so i know i can handle it!
even my husband is wanting to get me pregnant when he gets home (around July probably)
I have great friends where i live now too and my family is pretty good
i'm just worried about having to move far from them ( i live in OH) only army reserves here
my son is almost 2 so by the time i get pregnant my kids will be 3 years apart which isn't bad i wanted them to be only 2 years apart, but having a boy first i didn't think that i could handle that. but 3 years apart should be close enough together for them to play together, expecially if i have another boy!
well i rambled a little bit but i'm just really excieted about this topic
LOVEMY2KIDS
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 4:08 PM
When are you gonna have another baby?I am 23 and just had my second 9 months ago. Good Luck!!!!
Armywife05
by on Mar. 4, 2007 at 8:39 PM

Quoting LOVEMY2KIDS:

When are you gonna have another baby?I am 23 and just had my second 9 months ago. Good Luck!!!!

i'm only going on 22 so i plan on having another kid when i'm 23, so i can be a young mommie with both kids!
momwith2girls
by on Mar. 7, 2007 at 4:09 PM

Quoting Armywife05:

i've been tring to get pregnant for a couple of months but nothing
i didn't have to try this hard with my first kid, i just tried twice in one month
now i can't try for 5 more months b/c my hubbie is in boot camp then he does his training
he's wanting me to have another kid too!

I laughed at the mental response i had to this.  "i didn't have to try this hard with my first kid" i have two kids and i didnt try for either one. they jusy happened. 
joelandjesse
by on Mar. 8, 2007 at 1:25 AM
YEA WE WERE TRYING FOR ANOTHER ONE WE WONT 8 BABIES... HAD MY 1ST MY SON AT 14  MY EX HUSBAND WAS 17 THEN.IM 18 NOW I GOT PREGNANT WITH MY 2ND AT 17 MY HUSBAND WAS 29 THEN NOOW IM 18 HE IS 30.AND IM PREGNANT WITH MY 3RD WE PLAN ON HAVING 8 KIDS.IM AN ARMY WIFE ALSO BUT HE IS GETTING RETIRED IN A MONTH SOO HE'S NOT GETTING DEPLOYED...I HAVE A 4YR OLD AND A ALMOST 3MONTH OLD
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)