• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

baby daddy issues

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:24 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 415 Total Views

Is anyone here having problems with thier childrens fathers?

Im 19 and i have a 5 month old daughter. my daughter's father is a year older than me and we had been together for about 6 months when we found out we were pg we stayed that way all of about 6 1/2 weeks thereafter. Needless to say I was po'd but expected it. Now throughout my pregnancy we kept in touch and he said he wanted it to work out between us and he wanted to be different than his dad  and so on, but when i was about 8 month along i found out from his little bro. not only had he been seeing his sister's best friend for about 2 years, he was engaged to her. Not only that, but he basiclly lied to me about everything he ever told me, even little stupid stuff like where he went to school!! And let me tell you he has to be one heck of a player cuz we were practicly connected at the hip but i guess thats how it works right ladies? I dunno, any way I just like cut off all communication with him until I called him a couple weeks after i had my daughter was born and he called himself being mad at me so i called him on everything and you know he didnt have anything to say except a ''well. . .  who told you that??'' On top of that he had the nerve to tell me he doesnt even think my baby is his! I saw a pic of his brother's 2 month old son and let me just say, him and my dd  could be twins.(not to sound like one of those girls on Maury)but they have the exact same face its freaky. Last I heard he was back in Cali ''going to school'' which sucks for me cuz i cant get child support to do n-e-thing cuz they cant find his sorry butt! So im over here in NM forever filling out the same paper work the 6th time in a freakin row!!!! shockedI am so beyond mad im numb. I dont know what to do any more!sad

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Rollowoman
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 11:46 PM
Girl, don't trip on him. He's the one missing out you have a beautiful daughter who you get to enjoy every day, don't miss a moment of that, it goes by way to fast. As far as the child suppory goes all you can really do is try to find out his social security number or if you know what school he's going to you might be able to track down that way.
 Good Luck.
Armywife05
by on Feb. 26, 2007 at 4:50 AM
Don't worry too much about finding him b/c once you do and you get child support from him they will make him pay for what he missed to from the day she was born
you take care of your little one, and just remember you don't have to have a man
you did most of the 9 months carring you baby by yourself

i have a great man he stood by me for everything when i was only 19 and pregnant and he was 22, i had the baby then we got married, and now he is in boot camp for the army, and i love him for it, for making a living for my son and me and defending our country, i'm pretty much raising my son by myself
my son is almost 2 and i want another kid by my husband
i know he's on active duty and he'll probably be deployed alot, but i know that i am strong enough to raise kids by myself
delovelyemma
by on Feb. 26, 2007 at 9:02 AM

Im sorry but i had to laugh because im in the exact same thing... My guy left when he found out i was pregnant and hes telling everyon ethat Emilie isent his and he dissapeared...

The best advise i can give you if its fine... You can be the mom and dad and anyway your daughter dosent need a man like him in her life.
Good luck

momwith2girls
by on Mar. 7, 2007 at 4:27 PM

you dont need a man boy to help raise a baby and it is his loss. 

did you go to your local domestics office and give them any information you know on him?

I had to go down with my baby and all i know is hes approximatly 2o-24 yrz old bc i forgot, his name, and that he had dirty blonde hair. and that his eyes changed color so i had no clue what color was on his birthcerificate and things like what it would say in the computer. and that he used to live on a certain street and wheni needed to file he was no where that i could find him.

they found two people in the us within those requirements and just the street address is how they got him was bc his mom still lived there and they sent the papers to her and made her find a way to get them to him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)