Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am so mad (vent!)

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:30 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 293 Total Views

i am really mad to tell u why i will have to give u a lil back ground story okay i am in foster care with my son and i am 16 i got but in foster care right be4 i turned 15 so i have been in here over a year and a half,,,ok i have been lied to this hole time thay told me over and over again that i would go home right so i have had alot of court dates to see if i could go home and they have all ways told me something that keep me from going home,,,,okay so now there is this other court day that is coming up that tell where or not i am staying in foster care to i am 18 teen right will they have told me i can go home if i finish my counseling and they know that was not going to happen well they just talked to my mom and told her that they are going to keep me in foster care tell am 18teen and they are going to move me from where i am and i am happy about that b/c i really cant stand living here they told my foster mom (amy) that i could not take my baby to the dc by my self and that really pissed me off u have no clue what i am going throw they think they can do what ever they wont and it dont hurt anyone but i am here to tell u that it dose hurt more then u will ever know!! all i wont to do is go home with my baby and it dont see that is going to happen and i am so sick of being in foster care,,,if it was not for my lil one i would have run away (i know that would not help any but still),,,i am just so sick and the worst thing is i dont even know where me and my baby are going i dont even know if i will ever see my family again....they told my mom that they are going to let my baby stay with me and that helps,,,but i think i have went on long enough thank u for taking ur time to read this

by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
BPringle88
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:34 PM
I am sorry sweet pea. I know what you are going through. I had something kind of similar happen to me. Everything works out in the end.
noahscott
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 5:43 PM
i'm so sorry for you.. when i first got pregnant they told me that i could put myself in foster care but i know that i would be stuck with that till i was 18 and be moved to wherever so i didn't do it but you have no choice.. i can't imagine! atleast you'll still have your baby tho. just think that someday you will get to go home.. and that you need to keep it together for your baby till then. sorry i'm not to much help.
scottys_mom
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:34 PM

Quoting noahscott:

i'm so sorry for you.. when i first got pregnant they told me that i could put myself in foster care but i know that i would be stuck with that till i was 18 and be moved to wherever so i didn't do it but you have no choice.. i can't imagine! atleast you'll still have your baby tho. just think that someday you will get to go home.. and that you need to keep it together for your baby till then. sorry i'm not to much help.

thankz this was help
scottys_mom
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:35 PM

Quoting BPringle88:

I am sorry sweet pea. I know what you are going through. I had something kind of similar happen to me. Everything works out in the end.

thank u 2
Patience1
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 9:44 PM
Have faith it will be okay
PregnantYoung
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:09 PM
I am so sorry that you are going through this. I can't even imagin how hard this is for you and your baby. I hope everything works out and I am sure it will. Goodluck to both of you.
dreyamom
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 11:11 PM

I hate how people are the least that they could do is tell you what is really going on rather than lying about when you are going home. Just realise that two years is just two years out of a whole life time and eventually it will be over. Stay strong for your baby, I will be praying for you.

scottys_mom
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 10:20 PM
thanks everyone this has helped me out alot
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)