Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

problem with my MIRENA IUD

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:56 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 166 Total Views
so i know that if i think there is something wrong but i want to know if anyone else has this problem? so i have been bleeding for 2 weeks now and i know thats ok but is it ok to have blood clots coming out too??? sorry if its to much info...but i want to know and if i dont ask i wont get answers...ive been having a lot of little clots..i mean they seriously just looked like little dots and then tonight ii had a significantly larger one...is this normal?
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
purpleducky
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:22 AM
I will admit I do not know. But I have heard of there being a lot of problems with the Mirena, glad I didn't get it after all. Anyways, here is a link to a babycenter board regarding birth control. They discuss Mirena often and hopefully one of them can help. http://boards.babycenter.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=bcus1202016

sweet32147
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 10:30 AM
OK I have and iUD in and about a 1 1/2 or so after I had it put in I too came upon the same problem that you are having.  I went to the doctor and they did a vaginal ultrasound to make sure t wasn't protuding the uterus.  Then they determind that it was just my body doing a flush since I hadn't been having a regular cycle.  I am now actually thinking about having it taken out though.  If you want to know some other personal things that I have had happen to me since having it put in just email me.  Good luck to you and maybe just give your doc. a call just to make sure.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)