Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

STRETCH MARKS!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 237 Total Views
I gained 60 pounds while I was pregnant and now I have HORRIBLE stretch marks..can anyone help me with how I  can get rid of them.. Please help!~!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 12:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lisaannie
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 4:06 PM
well i have a secret way i get rid of mine, I WEAR LONGER SHIRTS. that is the only solution i have found so far, beautiful isnt it. LOL. say good bye to 2 piece swimming suites.
baby_evin_07
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:10 PM
If you find out how to get rid of them let me know lol cuz I got them BAD too and I didn't even gain that much weight...just had a VERY big baby!
BrianaRox
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:11 PM
 once you get them you have to live with them forever...there is nothing in this whole world to GET RID OF THEM...no such thing....eventho i WISH!

ashleysnwbll
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 10:43 PM
the only thing i would say is it doesnt get rid of them but it makes them not as bad tan ... even if it is in a tanning bed
JennWittig
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:15 PM
There is no way to get rid of them!  Sorry girl I lived with mine for a long long time!  I know mine got lighter but then I got preggers again and then got the ones accoross the top of my belly!  Another five years of waiting and those should fade too.  If you find a way let me know please LOL.  Use a lot of moisturizer though that is supposed to help and tanning may help hide them.
Chef_Momma
by on Aug. 1, 2007 at 9:39 AM
Stretch marks are pretty much forever. There are cocao butter creams that will fade them and lazer treatments, but they are here to stay unfortunately. I even got them on my calves. I feel your pain. They are battle scars from labor and delivery!

Lacey, baby-wearing, breastfeeding,

mother of 2 girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)