Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 200 Total Views
For those of you who didn't know... I found out friday that Kevin Jr has pnemonia!! He had broncitus last month and was on a breatjing machine for almost three weeks....... AND NOW MORE BAD NEWS!!!!! Oaky, I went to Kevin's follow up appiontment today.... and his doctor was mad about the meds the hospital had kevin jr on. First of all they had me giving him too much infants tylenol....and WAY too much CHILDREN'S Motrin!!!! So now Kevin Jr is on NEW Antibiotics (appearenly the hospital gave him the wrong ones...... (THANK GOD KEVIN JR GOES TO A CIVILIAN DOCTOR... I GUESS), back on his breathing machine ....three times a day for at least a week, and a congestion med (which the hospital never thought about giving him).

But I still got bad news that has shook me tooo the core!!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGGGHHHH!!! IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!

I hate this world...! its so unfair!!  I found out today that my bay has an "enlarged liver"! He has an ultasound Friday, but I won't know ANY results till Monday! Apperently, his doctor felt it last tiem we were there but din't want to worry me since there was a chance that it was just an air bubble or something...but he felt it AGAIN today...so it has him concerned! So he ordered the ultrasound, they couldn't fit us in at the hospital until friday, (Kevin's doctor wanted it done today). Like I said I won't know ANYTHING until monday!!!!! The ultrasound will tell them just how "enlarged" it is and then we will go from there! If you want I guess you could do a yahoo search..... I'd do it as "enlarged lever" - Infants , I did it and honestly, I' wish like HELL I didn't it.... Cause the few articles I read about some of the causes... SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME! I try not to worry you with things going on here, but that's my baby...and HONESTLY... I'm scared shitless right now!!!! He's so young, he doesn't deserve this shit...first broncitus...then pnemonia...and now this shit.... I don't get it..... I'm a good mom, I take good care of my kids..... I don't smoke around them, he's NEVER around sick people.... I don't really take him out.... I'm so confused and so scared!!! He's only four months old...why does he deserve these problems??? He's just a baby, its not fair for us to even have to worry that there may be something wrong..... This world is confusing, you have drug dealers and rapists that are still in perfect health .....never no problems...and then perfectly inocent babies that you have to worry about....its not fair... where is the justice in that???

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY SWEET PRECIOUS BABY!!!!!!
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Ang-N-Fern
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 3:24 AM
ill pray for your baby its true he doesnt deserve it.... but god works in mysterious ways and your baby will go thru this.... after everything you said he went thru then he is a strong baby.... put your babys life and yours as well in gods hands and everything will be okay.... just wait till monday but till then charish your baby and carish your time with him because there is alot of crazy things in this world that nobody can explain.... just keep your head up and pray!!

Angelica
casie1124
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:55 PM
Take a deep breath everything is gonna be ok. I will pray for your little one. Wait til monday. It probably isn't that bad. everything happens for a reason
marshallsmomma
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 5:58 PM
ill pray for your little one for sure!! (HUGS!) 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)