Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just wanna lend some support!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 130 Total Views
I found this group while browsing and just wanted to lend some support!!! I am not 27 years old so yes I am old now lol!!! I had my twins though when I was 16. It was a struggle and such cause their natural father , sperm donor whatever you want to call them was not a nice person. Anyway, I just want to say that I had the twins and when they were 13 months old I found out I was prego again by him, AT this time we were married AND I was on birth control. I was taking it right and no antibiotics or anything , So by the time I was 18 I had 3 small kids and was getting a divorce. IF I can do it yo uall can,. I want to give a big pat on the back and hugs to all you young moms who did not murder your children and who take care of your responsibilities daily. I know it is hard!!!!!!!!! But what a wonderful gift you have in return. My life now is great. I married agreat person who adopted my three kids from that previous time in my life and we now have 2 of our own. I would not change my life, I went through alot but that only made me the person I am today. BLess each of you and just know you are great mommies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
by on Jul. 31, 2007 at 11:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)