Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

March for Babies!

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2008 at 6:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 148 Total Views

Hi guys my family and I will be joining the March of dimes March for Babies 4/26/08 at 8:30 AM
Crandon Park, 4000 Crandon Boulevard, Miami/Key Biscayne, FL. My middle baby Victoria (who's now 4 thank god and doctors) was a preemie! We have organized a team named "Victoria's Team"...

The March of Dimes has changed the name of its biggest event to March for Babies. It's a great change because it makes it very clear exactly who I am walking for -- all babies. I am very excited to be a part of the ?first? March for Babies; please support my participation.

Although the name of this signature event changed, the mission did not. The March of Dimes champions the needs of moms and babies in our community and across the nation. The money we raise for March for Babies will support lifesaving research, services, education and advocacy that help babies get a healthy start.

Please help by donating today or join our team to help us fundraise!

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality.

Its a great cause........ God Bless.......

Here's the link you can make a donation on.......

by on Apr. 19, 2008 at 6:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)