Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok I'm freaking out!

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2008 at 12:29 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 237 Total Views
Is it me or do we all have husbands with night jobs???? Im alone with the kids. They're  a sleep... and hubby doesnt even close til 2 am its only 12:18am did i mention he lives about 45 miles away and Im hearing all sorts of things even smelling the smoke of cigarette and i dont know why! I'm so paranoid! I would never tell him anything I dont want him to think im crazy or well to know im crazy.... i mean he knows i have issues.... trust issues and i have panic and anxiety attacks that hes a pro coaching me out of but he just started a job and he hasnt worked in a while and he loves this job not to mention that we need the money so bad but my god! I feel like im losing my mind not to mention that Im putting all the kids to sleep in my bed cause im scared that if something happens i wont be able to get to them fast enough . Does this happen to you guys too? Has my PTSD gotten worse? Am i losing it? I ask that question and I cant help but laugh and i think its because im scared that if I seriously think about it....... OMG the alarm is not on.... i have to go.... can someone tell me if they go thru this? I had to vent I felt I has about to panic.....
by on Apr. 20, 2008 at 12:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
militarygirl83
by on Apr. 22, 2008 at 8:35 PM
my husband works days but occassionally he leaves town for a week or two.  During the times he is gone I get a little creaped out at night.  I always double check doors.  I hate going to bed alone...the tv ends up being on all night.  I know how you feel.  It's not that the PTSD might be getting worse...its just the way PTSD is.  It keeps us living in fear and when we feel most vulnerable it seems to appear even more.
babysmama03
by on Jul. 27, 2008 at 6:19 PM

I know how you feel i have always lived alone well since i was 18 lol and my kids have always slept with me i was always afraid that some would hurt them whats sad is i have to move them to there own bed soon and i just cant stand it although they love the idea i guess i snore. but know tried to throw in a couple laughs but hey your not crazy and thats all that matters

Life's little miracles are the best ones of all!

Save the earth its the only one with CHOCOLATE.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN