Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey ..Iam still here

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:16 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

Poll

Question: Why is it that we feel that we have to carry the whole world on our shoulders , then when we are weak.. we have ............?

Options:

is it that we just do not trust anyone but ourselves

Because we can see further down the road . we look for solutions

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 1

View Results

As i sit at my desk on my job, looking at my children pictures on the right of me and my medication on the left of me i wonder why me. It seems sometime i just cn nt get it together.I feel overwhelmed, thats when i find that excuse to pick up my crutch (pills) to ask them to take me away. Then the baby start crying, the other one whinning, then the oldest one complaining, just when i think i can nt take anymore the walls are closing in, I can nt breath, i feel useless, i just want to run away, then i catch a glimpse of a shadow standing behind me, with my shoes on,my hat, and purse, a little makeup tht she gt in, all this red lipstick , and then she did something that  just brought tears to my eyes .. smiled  and ran and hugged me.As i hugged her back i caught a glimpse of my relflection in the mirror and realized.. i never open the pill bottle. Being proud I stood up and pu my baby to take in the kitchen for lunch and as she ate and i walked away i loved MYSELF and looked in the mirror and all i can say in ..Hey  I am still here...
Hey mom, sometime we go through alot and feel like we can tell anyone. because we are so much to other and not enough for ourselves. But if we just remember no matter what closet habits we have, and no matter how family may put us down we still are mother
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
lmahoney00
by on May. 16, 2008 at 4:51 PM
amen to that!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)