Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Graduation Portraits & Announcements at a very reasonable price.

Posted by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 233 Total Views

First up is graduation specials, currently I have SouthEast Bulloch High and Statesboro High dates. I do not of Portals or Savannah's, however I am willing to schedule them in if anyone is interested.

ATTENTION GRADUATES: Get it while there are still openings. The best rates around for "custom" photography, after all you want this milestone as a memory forever.

***SOUTHEAST BULLOCH HIGH dates are as follows Saturday & Sunday April 27th & 28th Available times are 11:00am to 4:00pm. 

***STATESBORO HIGH dates are as follows Saturday & Sunday May 11th & 12th. Available times are 11:00am to 4:00 pm.

Please call for a appointment time and for further details. 
NOTE: ALL fees are due at the time of your session.

BONUS #1 Book your session in advance and receive a free 12 month calender page with your purchase. 

BONUS #2 Book & pay for your session in advance and receive not only the 12 month calender page free but enjoy a extra sheet at no charge as well.

Cash or LOCAL Checks only please.

I also have done up some new announcement / invitations this year as I relocated to Georgia I thought Camouflage was a need and am proud to offer it as part of my selection:

Custom made, one of a kind graduation announcements / invitations made by yours truly are in!

New to Memories & Milestones this year are the camouflage graduation collection. Available in Blue, Pink, Green and Purple.

4x6 sets of 10 are just $15.00, Order a set of 20 at $25.00 and save.
5x7 sets of 5 are just $20.00. Order a set of 10 at $35.00

These can be made with your images (no copyright pictures are accepted unless you have a release) via e-mail or facebook. Proofs will be made and sent back to you, at which time you place your order and they are sent out to my online photo lab to be printed. Your order must be paid for prior to ordering. We accept cash and LOCAL checks only at this time.

If you haven't a image to use, set up a "quick" session with me for a additional $10.00. You will have two poses to choose from.

Send me a new customer and take $5.00 off your purchase as a Thank you.

by on Jan. 14, 2013 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)