Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI... Just Joined... Im so Cited!!

Posted by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 9:36 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 159 Total Views
Hi.. My name is Tessa. I have Detoxed before and I plan on detoxing again soon. There are so many ways to Detox and I want to try a few of them in the future.. but my favorite ones are the ones that let you eat!!! Its hard for me to go with only eating a little wee bit. I have done a Detox where you can eat all day if you want as long as you are eating all Clean... Fruits Veggies and Fiber... No Sugar.. NO WHITE FLOUR..and only Olive Oil Garlic and Pepper or REAL MAPLE SYRUP as Flavorings... It was pretty cool and worked wonders. What I want to know is have any of you ever used a Colonix KIt... I want to try it, but am a little skeptical!
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 9:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MusikMama
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 11:38 AM
Never used one.  I'm worried about not being able to have the control necessary to be at work, if ya know what I mean. 

I'm doing a 21-day Detox by Herbalife right now.  I'm loving it, been on for 1 week now and I"m definately going thru the nauseas phase, which means it's working, so yay!  And it was reasonably priced.
Gatorgirl04
by on Jul. 6, 2007 at 12:34 PM
Definately move up your water intake and that nausea will fade. I learned that it is collected in ur intestines and needs the extra fluid to be flushed out. so right now its just collecting and sitting in there. Drink lots of water  and in a couple days that should go away ;-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)