Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Quarterly Digestive Cleanse

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:24 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 258 Total Views
I am new here, I was asked recently to post what i do to help detox my body, I do bunch of things but the one thing that I do that really helps to keep my body healthy and-absorption of minerals/vitamins taking place, is a quarterly digestive cleanse. This allows for the body to clean out any compacted rotted fecal matter which will turn into a black tar in the colon and the front of the intestines, causing lack f nutritional absorption from the foods we eat, diverticulitis, pallupa, and cancers. When fecal matter stands still in the intestines and colon for more than 24 hours it begin to breakdown and ferment (rot), then gasses and chemical compounds start to secrete through the intestinal walls and carry into the blood stream, causing havoc throughout the body. I recently read somewhere that the average 40 year old male is walking around with 25 lbs of rotten fecal matter in their gut. It was also stated that the average adult person has anywhere from 12 to 40 lbs of this. Elivis Presley after death was found to have 50 lbs of rotten fecal matter in his intestines poisoning his system.His life! If this is not enough for you when the back up occurs you are also more apt to develop an over load of bad flora (Candida or yeast overgrowth) this yeast compacted with the rotten fecal matter, ferments like beer, causing a person to crave bad foods to feed it, poisoning the body and traveling around causing many different yeast related illnesses. Still not enough for you, well the other wonderful that happens to most people is parasites. Yes, worms living and growing/having families withing our bodies. these worms will deplete a body of its vitamin B store and can grow to be 35 ft. long traveling up to ward the heart and lungs to find food.

Now that i have shared all that, you can understand why I do a seasonal or 90 cleanse. None of the above appealed to me. to learn more and see the product that I use The Almighty Cleanse visit www.itvventures.com

Rene'  S.

Come visit my group! Learn how to keep your kids healthy. http://www.cafemom.com/group/healthykids 

by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
MusikMama
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 1:50 PM
Yech....
"into a black tar in the colon " this is so true,  I am almost done with my first detox, the 21-Day by Herbalife and at one point that is exactly what I'd compare it to, black tar.

~Kate~

http://www.cafemom.com/group/detox

"The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the best of everything they have"

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)