Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my update

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 328 Total Views
Hi everyone, well I haven't written an update on us in a while and just wanted to do one. 

I have been sick with a cold and kidney infection.  I have to see a urologist, but will when things calm down when that is have no clue since we are still waiting for orders out of here.  I have to get a MRI for my head another one of, waiting for tricare to approve and also have to see physical therapy for my back.  Wow, where should I start with the kids. 

Let's start with Abby she is having trouble with her depression, anxiety and mood swings, one day she can be as can be as happy as happy as can be and then bam she is yelling and going off and making one of her siblings cry or yell back at her.  Can't find a Psychologist for her since we don't know how long we will be here.  She wrecked her glasses for the third or fourth time in a year. So now we have to her another new pair so there goes another 200 dollars.  She sees her counselor every week.  She also needs braces, but have to wait until we move.

Now Anna, she went to her neurologist on New Year's Eve and he upped her meds and she now needs to go see  a counselor for behavior at school, which includes not wanting to do home work, anxiety, thoughts of suicide, mood swings, outbursts, hyperactivity, and other issues.  This is brought on by  what type of epilepsy which is complex partial epilepsy.  She also needs dental work done that has to wait until we move.

Gage had to start magnesium because of leg cramps which is helping him finally, Gage was suffering since he was around two from leg cramps and he is finally getting relief and not in pain every night.  He is struggling in school with reading because of speech, but we also found out while he has been on vacation that he has lost more hearing in his right ear so now he needs to see his audiologist sooner. 

Gavin has walking pneumonia which he is on meds for because of his seizures and asthma.  He will be getting an awake and sedated EEGs done soon to find out what type of seizures he has ben having. He will also be going through evaluation for speech because he is not saying any more then one or two sentences and he is already two.
by on Jan. 2, 2009 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
titus03mom
by on Jan. 8, 2009 at 8:36 PM

wow you have been busy. i hope things get better. they seem to. good luck with everything and take care.

yellow ribbonamerican flag ribbonjigsaw ribbon

usmcairwingwife
by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 12:24 AM

I am feeling better from the cold and kidney infection and see the urologist the 29th.  Gavin is feeling better.    The girls have been fighting more, but I think it is stress because Demian and I are also fighting more.  Anna sees a couselor this week.  We have to wait until we move for Gage to see the audiologist and he needs a second opinion for his legs since they are starting to hurt again from another ped in the area.  We need to schedule Gavin' s EEG.  I so need to get myself back into counseling once we get moved for the PTSD I have.  We will also be having Gavin Gavin evaluation for his speech and all on Thursday.

titus03mom
by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 1:54 PM

wow!

yellow ribbonamerican flag ribbonjigsaw ribbon

usmcairwingwife
by on Jan. 12, 2009 at 12:27 AM

Thank you, how is everyone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)