Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pumpkin Patches

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:20 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 408 Total Views
Ok ... so I am excited. This is the first year that we will be going to a pumpkin patch. Baby will be 6 months old (wow) and it will be mainly a photo op as well as fun for us parents. Where would you recommend?

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Shauna71904
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:26 AM

BUMP!

munchkin79
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Im not sure but I think cagles dairy farm might have a pumpkin patch. I know they have a corn maze and hay rides and stuff like that.

MamaK0809
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 11:37 AM
I took my son to a methodist church off of due west rd. They have lots of pumpkins and the pics turned out awesome! It was free too. There's Berry Patch Farms in Woodstock. Burts in North Georgia. Pettit Creek in Cartersville. And cagles dairy farm like PP said in Canton. Some cost money. But church ones and Berry Patch are free. Have fun! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Sep. 30, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Well we are going to Mercier Orchards for apple picking, but I'm not sure about pumpkin patches.

Have a new little one? Join the Babies Group!

court30
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 12:39 PM

I see many churches have them. When i am driving i see them here and there pretty often and the pumpkin patch is a great place for taking pictures =)

rlhall1980
by on Oct. 11, 2010 at 8:09 AM

There is a pumpkin patch in Adairsville as well.

Schleetle
by on Oct. 11, 2010 at 12:40 PM

They have pumpkins the last two weeks of October also. This is from the day we went for apples, and it was very pretty out. I hope it cools down again.

Quoting Schleetle:

Well we are going to Mercier Orchards for apple picking, but I'm not sure about pumpkin patches.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)