Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girls Night IN!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:19 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

Leave the kids with the men or sitters and come to my place for a Girls Night in!

We can play games and I'll have food and drinks.

It's going to serve as my Pure Romance Open House but more than that it's a night without children! I need some serious female conversation and feedback about how I do with my persentation. There is absolutly no obligation to buy I just want to hang out with my girls!

If you do want to come I'll be having a mystery hostess so if you RSVP you'll be entered for a change and if you bring a friend you get two more. With other chance to win throughout the evening. Whoever wins will get 10% of the party sales in free product along with a gift from me!

So come hang out at my place

Feb 6th

7pm

4556 Spring Street

Acworth, GA 30101

770-317-6771

www.jamonkey.com/prbymeghan

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
samnjrsmom
by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:24 PM

I'm there!!! I may have to bring Jo, but I'll see if I can talk Andy into keeping all 3, but I really don't see it happening. And I have at least 1 friend I think will want to come with :) I'll let you know! If it's not ok to bring the babe I completely understand, and I'll work something out. Looking forward to it!!!!

jalex
by on Jan. 28, 2009 at 1:19 PM

I would love to come out!  Let me check with hubby on solo sitting and I'll confirm ASAP :  )

Jennifer

meghancooper
by on Feb. 2, 2009 at 7:50 PM

I need a head count of who is planning on coming this Friday so I can make yummy food!

Thanks ladies i can't wait

meghancooper
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 4:49 PM

hey Ladies. For those of you that are nervouse about no one being there...I have about 13 guest confirmed! Don't let this post fool you we are partying at Meg's House tonight!

kim6887
by on Feb. 6, 2009 at 10:14 PM

I'm so super sad I had to leave early! It was soooo sooo much fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)