Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

February 16th: Pre-Op for baby Chase

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:04 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

Hi ladies. I have to go in for pre-op on Monday the 16th. Matt has to go with me for some paper work. When we went for Ashley, it only took an hour..2 tops.

I was curios if anyone would be willing to watch Ashley for me. Matt's mom is working as well as his dad. I could see if my sister would watch her, but that'd mean an 1 1/2 drive for her. My mom doesn't watch Ashley for personal reasons. Likewhise with my dad. I'd really prefer not taking Ashley to the hospital with me for paper work. She's too much of a handful for that.

I'd be willing to pay something (within reason). Again; it's Monday, February 16th. We have to be at the hospital at 4pm. So maybe around 3 or 3:30 is when you'd get her. Please send me a msg or make a post here.

We'll work out the specifics when we figure out who can do it. Thanks a ton ladies!

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 5:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
meghancooper
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:54 PM

I should be able to do it. We can talk more about it tomorrow night though!

sarajo23
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 7:57 PM

Let me know if you cant do it Meghan!!  I know I have never met you in person before, but I am great with kids! :-)  Let me know if u need anything else! :-)  My OB appts fall on mondays now, so thats the only thing that might get in the way a little.  How exciting going in for your pre-op!!  Starting to get real yet?  haha!

toddlerprincess.gif toddler blinkie image by GiannasMom87married.png Happily Married image by Ericandlori06 

samnjrsmom
by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Kim, I'd be happy to watch her, as well! If everyone else who offered already falls through, haha! Just let me know! I'm happy to help out in any way I can!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)