• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Free Tony Horton Event in Atlanta

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:51 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 163 Total Views
Hey Ladies! I'm new to the group, and I wanted to let you know about a neat event going on in Atlanta on June 13. I'm sure many of you have seen the infomercials for P90X or Ten Minute Trainer in your nights of insomnia, or up nursing babies. Well, I have some really exciting news! Tony Horton, the trainer that created these programs will be in Atlanta on June 13th at the Mariott off Clairmont RD. from 8am-12pm. This is a FREE event!!! If you would like to meet Tony, hear him speak, learn more about his workouts, and even get an autograph, please shoot me an email and I can give you more information. Hope to see a lot of you there!

www.tonyinatlanta.com

my email: healthynfit4life@gmail.com

Have a great Memorial Day!
Sherilyn
by on May. 24, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
duckys-mom
by on May. 25, 2009 at 1:06 AM
Oh how fun! I love Tony and P90X!! lol I'm sure to be there.
dolcesunshine
by on Jun. 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM

The event is turning into quite a production!!  I would really love to meet you there!  Are you thinking you'll still be able to attend?  I am going to send in my RSVP and can include you in the number.  They've already had to change rooms, from the 350 sized room to the 500 person room!  Let me know if you still might be able to come.  It starts at 8:00 AM, including Tony giving away some P90X programs and then the autographs will start at 10:00.

duckys-mom
by on Jun. 5, 2009 at 11:33 PM
Oh I didn't know you had to RSVP!! Do you know if I can take kids? hubby's gone and my friend who could babysit is injured (sorry Sara!lol) so I doubt she can watch one at least.
I want to go still though!
dolcesunshine
by on Jun. 6, 2009 at 8:33 PM
I didn't know about the RSVP either, until just a couple of days ago. I think they just want to make sure that they will have enough room. I haven't seen anything about NOT taking your kids. =)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)