Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All 4 Kids consignment sale

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 383 Total Views

For those of you that haven't been fortunate enough to find this sale yet it's at the end of the month this month.

First time moms can register to get in a day early. Wed

The sale is Thursday July 30th - Sat Auguest 1st 1/2 off on saturday!

http://all4kids.com/

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 5:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
amc9184
by Like a Boss on Jul. 5, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Woohoo! I got a ton of awesome toys last year. I need to go and look for some various odds and ends for Kai too...

Amy~ CLW, CDing, Non-Vaxing, BWing, AP mommy to Dane *9-15-07*, Kai Jakob due *9-18-2009* andΒ Loving wife to Tommy *9-18-04*.

meghancooper
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 10:01 AM

I just read that they are doing the TAX FREE this weekend! I'll be going Thursday morning after 11 am, because I'll have Serenity that day and strollers aren't let in until 11 so if anyone wants to ride with me because it will be crowded and it is kind of a haul out there we can car pool!

2xthemonsters
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 1:50 PM

ok. i really really want to go. couple things: how do i get there? i have no idea where cobb co fairgrounds are. also, do i need to bring anything?

2xthemonsters
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 1:54 PM

AW..i registered and they reached the maximum number for the sale already. im on the waiting list. BOOO. 

meghancooper
by on Jul. 27, 2009 at 3:03 PM

That's only if you want to sell! You don't have to sign up to shop! If you google it it gives the best directions. It's isn't hard!

here is their website

www.all4kids.com

Quoting 2xthemonsters:

AW..i registered and they reached the maximum number for the sale already. im on the waiting list. BOOO. 

2xthemonsters
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 8:01 AM

oh. i registered in the first time moms thingy and they said that was full and on a waiting list.

Quoting meghancooper:

That's only if you want to sell! You don't have to sign up to shop! If you google it it gives the best directions. It's isn't hard!

here is their website

http://www.all4kids.com/

Quoting 2xthemonsters:

meghancooper
by on Jul. 28, 2009 at 9:16 AM

Kim I just read you were going thursday so I'll see you there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)