Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody working on the yearbook?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 183 Total Views
I am and am loving it! Just curious if anyone else here is doing the same. Hope everyone and thier "babies" are doing well! HUGS
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Briyawna
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:40 PM

What is the yearbook??

Married to Ryan (June 26th, 2007) Mommy to Ryan (October 6th, 2001) & Hailey (December 28th, 2006) 

peasntatersmom
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:46 PM
The school yearbook? It is a book that is printed every year that has each child's school picture in it, plus a page dedicated to each class with pictures of all the children in the class doing various activities. All things to do with the school year are in the book, sort of a keepsake for the children and parents. Your child's school doesn't have yearbooks? PTA?
Briyawna
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:46 AM

I am not sure if my son's school does yearbooks...his school last year did the teachers made them for the kids...and yes my son's school has PTA but I am not involved in it...I guess I am not one of those 100% hands on very involved parents...even though I probably should be...and probably will be once my daughter starts elementary school...but she won't starts preK until 2011...so until then I am being as involved as I can be.

Married to Ryan (June 26th, 2007) Mommy to Ryan (October 6th, 2001) & Hailey (December 28th, 2006) 

Elizabeth4980
by on Jan. 26, 2009 at 8:54 AM

At our school the kids make their own yearbook.  Last year each kid made a page about what they think the world will be like when they grow up.  Some kids did futuristic drawings and wrote about that, some kids did stuff like "I hope when I grow up everyone picks up litter" (cute!).  The teacher included the original page in each child's book and photocopied the rest of the class's pages to include a copy of also.  On the cover they put the class picture.  I suspect they will do something similar this year.

badylugs80
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2009 at 9:08 AM

I'm not helping with the school yearbook, but we did already order it. They had it this year where if you ordered school pictures, you got the yearbook. That really sucked cause you couldn't order the yearbook by its self and the cheapest pictures were $25.00. I don't usually order school pictures but was kinda forced to this year! Oh well...now I will have it all.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)