Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone dealing with attitude in girls?

Posted by   + Show Post

Seems like thus year my daughter has went from the angel child EVERYONE adored to the kids people can't stand to be around when she gets in one of her moods.  She whines more, and talks back a LOT more.  She isn't over the top, I mean she never hits, rarely screams and never says naughty words, but she just get so upset and so DRAMATIC. 

She is also struggling with the I don't like school bit now.  She is not finishing her work in class (it is not too hard for her) and she seems to be on this role, where she will have an awesome couple weeks at school and then BAM,  she have a horrible week. I just don't get it.. the mood swings are killing me.

And the scary part is I have 2 more girls.

There are three reasons for breast-feeding:  the milk is always at the right temperature; it comes in attractive containers; and the cat can't get it.  ~Irena Chalmers

by on Mar. 11, 2009 at 11:33 AM
Replies (11-14):
nikkileerue
by on May. 4, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Good to see I am not the only one who is preparing a place on a shelf for her dd emmy to go for most dramatic whatever~   lol  My dd is dramatic about anything that you say no or maybe about. Her whole world comes tumbling down....how hard to be 6 almost 7  :(  lol

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

MyHotComments.com          **NikkiLee**   www.cafemom.com/group/preemieangels 

ihave3turkeys
by New Member on May. 26, 2009 at 12:39 PM

Hi! My daughter is now 7 1/2 years old.  She is just finishing up first grade.  I can't believe she is going to be a big 2nd grader next fall!!  I have noticed a change in my daughter's attitide too this year!  She seem's like she is crabby all the time.  She give's me snotty remarks all the time, and she act's like she's 15 instead of 7!!!  She does super in school.  She has tons of friends.  She love's school.  She just has this attitide all the time and it drives me nut's!  The other day she came home from school all crabby, I asked her one little question and she started yelling at me and ran in her room and slammed the door in my face!  I think it's just the age.  They are saddly growing up, even though to us mommy's, they are still our little girl's!

Carolbrady100
by on May. 26, 2009 at 12:44 PM

I have three girls 17,12 and 11, just wait till aunt flo shows up! It gets worse! I also have three boys 22,14 and 14, they arent much better with the attitude. For some reason when the girls are doing it, it pushes my buttons more!

Geea
by New Member on Jun. 16, 2009 at 2:43 PM

I have a son who will be 7 in October.  I would say about the past six months, he started with the whining, talking back & very big stories.  Must be the age.  I'm glad to see I'm not alone.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)