Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

getting in trouble at school

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 249 Total Views

my son was the first person to be student of the month but lately his teacher said he has been acting out and not listening and yesterday his teacher had sent  a note home stating he was not listening now  i sat down had had a talk with him about his behavior and expalined to him what would happen if he continued to act out at school and he told me he would do better. so we will see what happens. and i will update you on his behavior.

Thank You reading hope you enjoyed!!!!

by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mamma800
by New Member on Apr. 29, 2009 at 8:50 AM

my son is also having trouble (he is autistic)  and i don't know how to handle it either there are 7 diabled kids in his class and i ve tried threating, having him work for things if he has a good day, and i don't know what to do either,  the thing w/ autistic kids is that they are smarter than average people give them credit for and can sense that and take FULL advantage of it.

jaymo19841
by on May. 5, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Well I don't know if I can help I don't have any kids with autism but i know my son doesn't like  staying in the room with no game, tv, light, or computer so the last time he was acting up in school he did his homework in the room and then stayed in there all night he came out to eat and go to the bathroom that was it. when i went in the room to talk to him about being good in school he said he wanted his seat to be changed. the next morning we talked to his teacher he told her to move his seat and she did.So far she said he's been good. with my son  punishment is the best  solution. I hope your son does better! Ihope this was helpful

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)