Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help! I joined because I have a homeopathy question

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 311 Total Views

and I'm not even sure I spelled that right.   I'm going to a chiro acupunturist that  I laughinly call him a witch doctor because he uses Kinesiology. And for the most part has fixed what what ailing me.

But we've moved on to reading the body and whats wrong on a deeper level. He says I have to much unhealthy metal (I've heard this before from a naturopath)  and my hormones' are a little out of wack. 

I'm sure the metals part is true but the hormone part makes me nervous cause.. well.. there's no real syptoms of a problem . He prosribed Total Niccolum  (for the metals), Total copper (something about old copper pipes in our 1970's home),  and the scary stuff..Simplex F (which is made from Bovine ovary PMG extract, bovine adrenal PMG extract,  bovine pituitary PMH extract and bovine thyroid PMG extract)  and Hypothalmus PMG ( made from porcine hypothalmus PMG extract)

I am not a girl who takes pills at all.  Not asprin.  Nothing from the Dr.  if I can avoid it at all.  So this makes me nervous and I'm debating just telling him that I won't take them.

Has anyone taken them before? Now anything about them? I have been carrying these bottles around a week trying to decide to take them or not.

by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
vsop690
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I have not taken any, so I'm sorry, I cant help. Try going to the Natural Birth & Parenting Digest group and see if anyone in there has some advice. There is a lot of homeopathic people in there. Good luck. I am curious to see what you come up with.

jillian_G1
by on Apr. 10, 2012 at 11:13 AM
You can find websites that will tell you everything about drugs and what natural remedies will do the same, try online med rx, there are some health groups on here that may know more.
confused969
by Member on May. 21, 2012 at 6:46 PM

What you are describing does not sound like a homeopathic remedy.  Usually homeopathic remedies arw extremely diluted mixtures that range in "potencies."  Somehow the more dilute the remedy the more "potent" it is.  The weakest potencies are usually liquids and the stronger ones are usually really tiny pellets that you disolve a few in your mouth.  I have tried homeopathic remedies before but can't say that I got any results.  Some potencies are so weak that some of them no longer contain even a molecule of the original mixture but somehow are supposed to still have the "energy."  If what you have looks like pills I would say they are not homeopathic stuff.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)