Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do I begin to learn?

Posted by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

I have been dealing with back, muscle, and joint pain for over 10 years. I have been on so many meds that I have been reading are so bad for your body. I want to try a more herbal natural approach. How can I learn what would help?

by on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
vsop690
by on Apr. 17, 2012 at 11:25 AM

have u tried physical therapy? acupunture? chiropractics? I like Kudzu for headaches. If u go to the Natural Parenting group there r some ppl in there that may help.I bought a book about herbal remedies at amazon...

KTBrook
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 10:47 AM

I am a little biased but as a good starting off point for yourself is a nutri physical the direct link is -----   http://www.marketamerica.com/dreamandshop/index.cfm?action=services.npHome   

Once you take it you will get a list that is pertinent to you and can narrow in the research.  There is information right on the site about each item but please feel free to contact me for more information.  The products they list after the nurti physical are awesome but you can buy almost any brand on the site itself.

The opc-3 isotonix is my favorite and I know so many people that it has helped them and myself with all kinds of joint pain.  I would definetly look into that product even if you don't get a chance to take the nutri-physical.

hope you feel better - Karen

Jenniferz77
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2012 at 7:23 PM

It asks for an email address if someone referred me. Do you want me to use yours?

KTBrook
by New Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM

thats ok, but if you refer anyone to the site you can earn 1/2% cash back every time they shop forever from the site if they use your email address.  Also you can earn cash back from the numerous stores on there also. I have been able to earn over $100 cash back and have saved more then that just using that site.

did the nutri-physical help?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)