Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cloth diapers

Posted by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 285 Total Views

Do any of you cloth diaper? I have been cloth diapering my son for 4 months now and I love it. I like it so much that I have become a FuzziBunz affiliate. If you are thinking about cloth diapering these are good ones to start with. Once stuffed they are just like disposable diapers to change. 

I highly encourage you to try them for the obvious environmental reasons but also because they save money in the long run, they are better for your baby because there are no chemicals up against baby's skin and cloth keeps them from getting diaper rash.

Being on my own with two small children I have to say that not having to worry about running to the store for diapers is nice too.

By the way, did you know that on your pack of disposable diapers it says to "shake soil into toilet" before throwing in the trash? I didn't know until I was deciding to cloth diaper and it was pointed out to me. 

If you want to know more feel free to ask questions.

Here is the link to my FuzziBunz store if you would like to check it out: http://sales.myfuzzibunz.com/SH24 

army       come home  toddler boybaby boy

PFC Beck  Lacy        Colten   Weston   
    (in Korea)

by on May. 14, 2012 at 11:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
oldfashionSAHM
by on Jun. 1, 2012 at 1:40 PM

i do cloth diaper but i choose a cheaper route.. like homemade flat folds. i love them more then any that i have bought. sorry but no thanks. maybe someone else would be interested in them.

AudlyLuvly
by New Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:57 PM

I used FuzziBumz xs perfect sized diapers when DS was a newbie :D  They were great!   Right now I am using Alva Baby's but that's because they're cheaper :x  I really like the concept of the one sized diapers, though, because sometimes the snap adjusting ones come undone as i'm stuffing them, and can be a bother.. but that wouldn't be an issue with the fuzzibumz.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)